Who will you vote for?

I'm not American, but just out of interest who will you vote for? If you're not American, who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump
  • Hillary Clinton
  • I'm not voting
  • Other (who)
</3

Most Helpful Guy

• Trump he's a hard charger he will build that 10 foot wall and make America great again

• You forgot the "and make Mexico pay for it." LOL

• @Prof_Don I agree it's hype. But ALL presidential campaigning is hype. He'll still try. Whether he can actually do it depends on getting the American people and Congress behind him which won't be easy.

I don't know if paying more guards will help much. It's too long of a border. I think the approach is to take away the motive. I'm also not sure what percentage of illegals come across that border, but I assume the majority do.

I've been camping along the border and watched the INS trying to catch people. It's not easy. Much of the border is open and remote with a long line-of-site. But much of it is forested, canyons, or other places where it's hard to see.

Where I saw the INS trying to catch people was a canyon along the Rio Grande. The people were climbing down 200 foot cliffs, swimming across the river, then back up 200 foot cliffs. A ten foot wall isn't going to do a damn thing. I couldn't even see who the INS was chasing. They were little specs on the canyon walls.

• Thanks girl for mha

Most Helpful Girl

• every time i see anything on the news about this stupid election, it makes me more and more glad i dont live there.

What Guys Said 17

• My polictical views are conservative and I've been a Christian for a really long time, there's no other choice than to vote for Trump. There's no one else that would make this country better than him! I wonder who his running mate will be. Cruz said if he got the nominee, Carly Fiorona would've been his running mate. Trump has the nominee because he's the only Republican. Hillary Clinton is only good to spend the rest of her life behind bars because that's where she belongs. Bill should've been removed and placed behind bars after he had sexual relations with a married woman! The Clinton's belong in prison while the Trumps belong in the White House! I loved it when he stood up for his faith against the Pope! And we don't want Bernie. If he get in, our money is gone and the prohibition on marajuana will be removed. We can't have that! If Trump gets in, we should bust Hillary and have the cops drag her butt to prison! Just send Bernie to another country that's Socialist so he can rule there. I'm very impressed with the people who voted for Trump. Whoever voted (and votes) for Hillary or other and said Bernie, you should go soak your heads because you don't have half a darn brain in your heads. If you don't vote for Trump, you're asking for trouble!

• I'm not American, so I can't vote, but if I was, I would vote for Bernie... though I doubt he's gonna win against Hillary, so if he doesn't run as independent, then I would vote for Trump, cause Hillary is the kind of president we don't need, she's just another one of "them".
    But again, I can't vote.

• Hillary Clinton. Most people from outside the USA, like me, are against Trump since his opinions are too extreme... he would probably get into trouble with too many countries to be good for either the USA or "their allies" :o
    Sometimes he can be right but he probably won't be sufficiently diplomatic to be a good president, who has to defend the interests of all member of his people.

• I know who my friend @Iron_Man likes but I will let him tell you.

• None of them are worth voting for. They are not even worth voting for the lesser of the evil.

• Not voting. Our founding fathers warned us against a 2 party system like we have today. They told us it would destroy the country but nobody seems to care enough to heed the advice. Everybody continues running to the polling stations to vote. No vote here. My lack of vote shows my govt that I have no confidence in either party.

• Shame on those American citizens choosing not to vote!

• I would normally agree but so many do not put any time or effort into understanding the issues and the cadidates that their not voting is better than their cancelling out someone's vote that was well thought through.

• in my country there is no voting right, there is voting duty, you are obligated to vote if you are of age and it is no better.

• So when you're having one of those swell elections that you like so much... on that day I will be doing essentially the same as you... the only difference is when I get done masturbating I'll have a little something to show for it.

• Trump.

• 1|0
  • Trump! Make murica great again!

• Bernie Sanders of course.

• Sadly, @gapminder, He is probably not going to be the One from the Democrat side come November who you can Vote For behind the Door. xx

• @Paris13 honestly Kasich would be better, but he seems to be born with his foot in his mouth the was he openly dismisses women at his rallies.

• @gapminder, John sure does make a great Arbitrator though, Although too mild mannered for what we really need now. xx

• Hoping for a "None of the above" choice.

• There's an "I'm not voting" choice and an "other" choice so I thought all options were covered...

• I meant on the ballot, not on your poll. If President was the only thing on the ballot, I probably wouldn't vote. If there are important propositions and other races, then I will. And maybe vote some random 3rd party candidate for Pres.

• I'm voting for a 3rd party

• Hilary over Trump

• I don't live there, so its not applicable for me

• Hillary is a war hawk. She would have us at war with Syria within 100 days of her presidency, and significantly more American troops would be on the ground in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Trump is insane and unqualified.

According to this, I should vote for Jill Stein.
    https://www.isidewith.com/

• Same here. And that is a great website.

• I agree! It really makes you think about so many different issues. Very cool.

What Girls Said 7

• Gotta love Bernie

• "A" for Absolutely.
    Good luck and Great question @RedRobin. xx

• if Ted Cruz or Ben Carson were in the presidential race I would have voted ether for Carson or Cruz but since nether of them aren't in it and Donald trump and Hillary are the only options I'll probably have to vote for trump even I don't wanna vote for him

• I'm Canadian but if I could vote in the US election I'd vote Hillary.

• I am an Aussie so it don't matter to me

• Bernie.

• I'm not confident in any oF the candidates 😞