Weird question, but would you still love your SO if they were bald?

• I can save money on shampoo, no biggie
  • I need something to hold on to at night

Most Helpful Guy

• To some degree she can be bald... but she should at least do an effort for me and try to keep it under control.
    You know, we all have our weak points, and dumping someone should be the last choice :o
    Generally, if you're tolerant but ask someone to do an effort for you, they'll do it with a smile :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, especially if it was due to an illness.
    How terribly shallow would it be to dump someone just because they lose their hair? i mean if you can actually say they you'd dump someone for that reason you definitely never loved them and never should have been with them in the first place.

• she's not a bald hater. That's good.

• @Levin Of course not, everyone can go bald for some reason at some point so being a "bald hater" is pretty freaking pointless and in my opinion only attracts bad Karma :P

What Guys Said 9

• I knew a woman growing up that could only grow hair when she was pregnant, otherwise she was completely bald. It was some genetic disease yet her husband and her are still together, that was like more than 30 years of marriage. So I'd say it's possible and for me it would be totally cool, it's the person I love not their hair.

• I mean it's pretty common in men. It's because of the hormone killer DHT. In any event, you're be a shitty person to not love someone if they were bald.

• i'd hate it.

but still love her.

• Yes I would. She would awesome in wigs

• Lmao savage poll dude xD

Otherwise answer to question is yea.

• yes i would still love her.

• I would love them, but not find them attractive.

• For men mmmmmmhh... yikes she can get a weave

• I'd still love her, but every last ounce of attraction to her would go down the drain.

What Girls Said 7

• His face still looks cute and awesome if he has no hair around it. So I could handle him being bold, though he might freeze to death. It's easy for him to start freezing and not being able to feel his feet and hands. :'(

• Yes. =)

• Anyone who says looks matter and they do not care about their SO baldness is lying through their teeth

• i'd stroke his bald head, idc

• Yeah, I don't care.

• Yes. Hair doesn't make the man