What do you do to "get ready" for the day?

From the time you wake up, what is your morning routine before you start your day?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well considering I'm usually waking up late I've got a routine down pack for getting to where I need to get to just in time. I jump out of bed, shower, pull some clothes out of a pile of clothes I've washed but haven't put up. Then I go down stairs and try to fix some coffee while I go back up stairs to put my clothes on for the day and then rush out to work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lay in bed staring at my phone, making myself believe it is not too early and I'm not dead inside.

Then I get up and get resdy!

What Guys Said 3

• putting on a shitload of heavy metals on my face like arsenic and lead, and then i select the most uncomfortable shoes ever because they make me taller, then i will put on some clothes which half my naked body because tits.

• my morning routine is first doing teeth brush, then breakfast and start the day

• play with my morning glory, shower, coffee go to work, whats yours

What Girls Said 2

• First thing go to bathroom, get dressed, go eat something, do my hair and if i'm in the mood put little bit of make up...

• Well first off, I drink my espresso, go to the washroom, put deodorant, then I get dressed, after that I go to the washroom, brush my teeth, do my makeup, and then my hair.