What does it mean in english?

Ya ne son si creer en ti, quiero saber si es el principio del fin; "o estoy mejor sin ti"

what does it mean? Can someone explain?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya ne son si creer en ti, quiero saber si es el principio del fin; "o estoy mejor sin ti"

The first part is horribly wrong. I'm going to assume it's supposed to be "Ya ni sé si creer en ti" If so, the meaning is:

I don't even know if I believe in you anymore, I want to know if this is the beginning of the end; or "I'm better off without you".

• Thank you so so much. This helped me a lot. :)

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not Spanish but let me give it a try.
    Ya ne son si creer en ti,
    This sentence looks weird to me but it ends with "if I believe in you"

quiero saber si es el principio del fin;
    "I want to know if this is the beginning of the end"

"o estoy mejor sin ti"
    "Or am I better without you?"

• Well is the last sentence "Am I better without you?" Or "I am better without you." ?

• I'm sure it's "Am I"

Really can't see what that first part is because I have never seen the word "Ne". Unless it's some slang.

• I don't think it's a slang though. Whatever, thank you so much for your help :)

• "I think you're hot and I'd like to have sex with you. Your place or mine?"
    jk

• God bless google translate, I know a little about this sentence and it's SO not about this :D thanks anyway :D

• Well I was just trying to make you laugh.

• And you succeeded, I was just kidding too. guess it's hard to make jokes when you're typing :D

• Ne isn't a Spanish word, but it goes something like this.
    They're already if they believe in you, I want to know if it's the beginning of the end. Or I'm better off without you

• What kind of sentence is that? Damn hard to figure out what he was trying to say. Thank you SO MUCH

• It's hard to say, but maybe the person is wonderful if life is better off without the other person?

• I was trying to figure out if he was talking about me but guess I will never find out :D thanks again

• Well holy shet; I thought you would have some English word or phrase and were asking the definition of it.

Not this sh*t, but here's Google translate for ya:
    They are no longer whether to believe in you, I want to know if it is the beginning of the end; "Or I'm better off without you"

• Well I forgot to mention it was Spanish on the title, my bad. Thanks by the way :)

What Girls Said 1

• "Ya no se (that's how the first couple words are spelled) si creer en ti, quiero saber si es el principio del fin"
    I don't know whether to believe in you, I want to know if it's the beginning of the end."
    "O estoy mejor sin ti"
    Or I'm better off without you