Anyone been cage diving with sharks before?

I have been passionate about sharks most of my life, and I am making a dream of mine come true next year! I'm going cage diving in Florida where there is quite a variety of sharks (bull, tiger, lemon, mako, etc). I was wondering if any of you have had this experience before? If so, do you have any tips/advice for a first time diver?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is totally awesome! I've never done this but I sure hope after you do it you come back and do a myTake on GAG and tell us about it.

• Thank you for MH Guy opinion! I can't wait to hear back from you about your cage diving trip next year!

Most Helpful Girl

• No but I've been diving and free diving with sharks in the past.
    Best advice i can think of for a first time diver is to find a good instructor and keep calm/dont panic.

What Guys Said 2

• I once did jumped in like inside hotel big ass pool where I was told there are sharks but did it on bet anyway but there were no sharks baha but that's about closest I am getting to em OP baha

• Not cage diving but I've been very close to sharks while diving several times.

My advice when you see a 10ft bull shark heading straight for you in 30ft visibility water (as i did once) is make like the little fish and hide in the reef.

What Girls Said 1

• YASS. It's nerve-wrecking at first but once you get the hang of it and actually do it, you will have A TON OF FUN. If your scared, Just remember, The people who work here wouldn't try out for this job if sharks are going to hurt you :)