Watch this video and tell me what you think?

• Fuck the haters I'm smexy af
  • I listen to what haters say
  • Idgaf
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• i've done a mytake about this.

the reactions are very split in social media, and i was pissed off with seeing comments myself. really wanted to bring that video into gag and raise awareness. good on you for wanting to send out that reminder.

What Girls Said 7

• Well if I was a YouTuber I would receive the same comments as her - because I am 26 and I do have bad acne like her, and just like the comments people written to her "go wash your face" "you look like shit" - people have told me the same exact thing. So coming from someone who has problem skin, I understand exactly what this girl feels, its not nice what people say about others - especially hiding behind a screen, as a matter of fact on Instagram some girl told me to fix my eyebrows because theyre so thin (ok, so what? - yeah I have thin eyebrows, back in 2000 thin eyebrows were in so they stayed that way), according to her that was an insult - did it hurt me? Yeah it did, because I dont have perfect eyebrows, I have to waste a long time to make them look natural.

Besides the point, these comments are unnecessary and wrong. If this person looks so disgusting to you, why watch it? NO ONE IS PERFECT! Even Victoria Secret models aren't perfect... people need to stop following society, get your own thoughts out instead of someone planting a chip in your brain and telling you how you should be looking.

This video really upset me, because at 26 you would think youd look perfect right? wrong, thats another reason makeup was created, covering up imperfections... Its just upsetting

• :D Teens react. ^^

Mouth-breathers will never be pleased no matter what you do. So always be happy to know those people will always be unhappy and never be satisfied. I'm sure me or anyone else around the world did that. They would get the same results and hate.

• why is this news?

• I just don't get why people spend time commenting on someone's picture and leave mean comments...

In highschool the hate really affected me and I listened to it, and try to look better and stuff but the hate never stopped...
    Now I try to block the hate and don't pay attention to it...

• She is a beautiful woman, with and without makeup. I got pissed off and wanted to cry.

• I ignore haters and haters are just jealous people is all they are

• Everyone bullies me for how I look. That's kinda why I wanted to get plastic surgery... :/

What Guys Said 2

• People get bullied all the time. It is just a part of human nature. You can go on to just about any school bus, or play ground, and see this type of behavior first hand everyday. The only difference is that now, social media gives a record of a lot of the bullying that has always gone on. Often the same parents outraged that their children get bullied fail to realize that when they were in school they were the ones doing the bullying. The internet just didn't exist back then to record them acting like that.

On the issue of freedom of speech they have no right to censor jerks just for being jerks. Instead others just need to learn to look down on those types of comments, the same way we now look down on racist statements. It may still be legal to say racist things, but it won't win you many friends. That is exactly how the issue of bullying should be handled. Just place a social stigma on it, as oppose to trying to ban it.

• They look like fragile insecure attention seekers that think the only type of attention they should receive is positive flattery. It's pretty narcissistic to think that if you throw yourself in to the middle of everything that what you deserve to get back is unblemished praise. Your brand isn't a one size fits all... The world will have many different tastes, views, opinions, and ways they will express that. If you make yourself the center of attention you will catch all sides of that criticism. You have to have iron skin to walk through fire. It's funny that the weakest people are usually the ones want to bathe in flames.

• Are you seriously defending the people who're harassing this woman?

• @SweetHomicidalQueen yet you come to rant about my comment like I'm being unfair. You're a hypocrite and apparently a clinger.

• @SweetHomicidalQueen I have to kinda agree with him about how fragile they look. Children are expected to suffer through far worse bullying everyday as you know first hand. Yet grown adults can't seem to handle some internet trolls. Why should I care about a grown women getting trolled, when there are children being insulted, beaten, and spit on in school, and the adults don't take that seriously?

The reason adults are so upset about this type of bullying, isn't that they care about that girl. It is because they know they are at risk for the same thing happening happening to them. This outrage at people online saying things things they don't like, clearly shows just how self absorbed most people are. Otherwise they would have cracked down on bullying at school long ago. If this internet bullying stopped after they left school, I don't most adults would care about it. So they do look weak for complaining that they can't handle what children go through every single day.