Who else feels sorry for the men waiting in the changing room waiting area, for their wives to finish trying on clothes?

• Moi
  • Nah

Most Helpful Guy

• That's why I love how un-girly my girlfriend is in these kind of things. She doesn't go shopping that often and when she goes, she usually goes on her own, without me or her girlfriends. Also, my girlfriend is a very fast person in almost everything she does - way faster than me. When it takes me half an hour to clean the kitchen or 20 minutes to take a shower, it takes her half that time to do the same thing. I admit she does enjoy window shopping but not really for clothes. Usually she likes window shopping when there's a small art gallery or a book store. When she goes shopping for clothes, she's just like me: have a quick look, grab something, try it, ask yourself "does it fit or not?", if yes: pay, leave. Total time spent 20 minutes. In that sense, I get the best of both worlds. She's a girl but with just enough guyishness in her personality to make my life very easy ;-).

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean they're not forced to go shopping with their wives (in most cases) so why feel sorry for them lmao

• lol why not invite them in for a... hmm second opinion *wink wink*

lol

• @HookingSwan I think I did? But I take fashion too serious, it's part of my business after all 😛

• haha fair enough :P :)

What Guys Said 25

• No. I would LOVE to be that guy. Even if I was just the friend. I would be thinking about the things I would say to her when she comes out or ask her what she thinks about it.

Would it be easier for the guys if the ladies sent pics of the outfits she has tried on while in the waiting room?

• Shops could provide comfortable chairs and motor/computer magazines or a computer for the waiting guys.

• I have three older sisters. As a kid the once a month family shopping trip was horrendous. Hours of waiting on my mom and sisters. My dad would just say "You better get use to it. You're going to be waiting on women your entire life". So I always feel the man's pain in the wait.

• I say if a man's lucky enough to have a woman to be waiting for her while she's in a dressing room that means he has a woman right? A lot of men don't, so I can't won't and don't feel for him. Besides that he can always go in there with her including the restroom if he wants all thanks to this perverted gov we have.

• Hah I'll be one of those guys eventually though I'd bring a book, nah don't feel sorry for em, just part of the life I guess.

• If they're wife/gf is fat and the outfit they picked out sucks, yeah. Sometimes it can be fun if the woman you're going with is hot and knows hot to pick good clothes. Although most women have no idea what clothes look good to men.

• Well, I'm not saying that we like waiting but the result is normally always worth it.

• I'm one of those guys. Thanks for the sympathy.

• It's part of the glory of watching a woman in action.

• It's kind of annoying. But i dont mind it really, especially if i get to see her model the clothing!!

• honestly shopping with my male best friend is worse than shopping with any girl XD no need to feel sorry at all.

• I'd leave, come back in a half hour, and she'd still be in there. She'd never know the difference

• I do.

I used to be that kind of guy, but nowadays if that happens to me I just let her know I'm going to take a look at the guy's section and she can text me if she wants me to see how she looks in the clothes she wants.

• I wait for my mom " WORSE "

• That's what smart phones are for.

• at least they are not single. not feeling sorry

• Do they not come in with you?

• I think I would not care. Take your time babe. You've got all the time in the world.

• Sucks for them... I guess they don't know how to say no.

• Well at least they made it to marriage they should accept the whole package. Question is why u look at them?

• I don't feel sorry.

• being in a nearly much all girls friendship group, this is the bane of my life

• See, I wouldn't wait. I'd go off and look at something else and meet up later.

• I just fall asleep in the chair lol

• Was him, but now I'm free.

What Girls Said 13

• Feel sorry? Oh darling, you'd be doing life all wrong, in that case.

My husband could watch the Wifey Fashion Show all damn day.

In fact, he could watch it for... the rest of our lives.
    <3

• No. They don't have to be there. I never see Wonen in the men's changing room area. Not like she needs help lifting bras ;p

• Yes I really pity them because they could just go inside the changing room with the chick. I know I would rather drag my boyfriend into the changing room with me. :)

• I'd invite him in

I mean if he is so unhappy... might as well cheer the fellow up ;)

It's one of my fantasies, tbh XD

• Nah. I don't really see this occurrence all that much. :? My dad, however, actually takes longer in the dressing room than my mom. He's very particular with what he likes, and he examines every little thing in every single thing he buys. In turn, he has a lot of patience for waiting around as well. X)

• Lol. They should've stayed home.

• I don't feel sorry because I feel they enjoy looking at girl's modeling. And they kind of want to pick out outfits for them and see how it looks.
    My parents and sister's wait for me too outside the fitting room... i mean they don't just completely wait there, they look around find more outfits for them and me... and when I call them when I come out... they come check me out. The guys can do the same.

• It doesn't exactly take that long to change and model somethin and I'd only make him wait for something I'd be too shy to wear without the extra encouragement.

• Yeah kind of. I'm just thinking "oh poor you dude" but hey he can always go into the change room with her 😏

• I'd never do that to someone. They always look sad and bored. I'd just go by myself.

• Ooooh I do! :/ And I work in a shop I know what they go throw...

• No because they could have made up an excuse not to go

• it's cute actually wish someone cared enough to do the small things like that for me, ya know