Just For Fun: Jason Bourne vs. James Bond?

Who will win in a fight?

Will James Bond reclaim America for the Crown?
Or will Jason Bourne deliver a double dose of American justice on Great Britain?

• James Bond
  • Jason Bourne

Most Helpful Girl

• I was able to get into the bourne movies but not the bond ones.

• The Bond movies have been a lot better in recent years. Spectre was probably the best one since GoldenEye.

Most Helpful Guy

• All else being equal, Bourne wins by far in a one on one fight. It wouldn't even be close.

Put it this way - Bond is a super spy. Bourne is a super warrior - a one man SEAL team.

But here the thing. Can Bourne beat Bond competing for the same girl? Nope. Can Bourne beat Bond when Bond has his arsenal of gadgets? Nope. Can Bourne beat Bond in a Zoolander style fashion walk off? Nope.

Bourne wins on fist fights, and that's about it.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 9

• I didn't like James bond till Daniel Craig took over and he kicks butt. But, nothing beats Damon's Jason Bourne. Sorry Bond.

• While Donald Trump is making America great again, Jason Bourne will just make Great Britain actually Great :-P

• I think Borne would probably win, I mean Bond is a super spy while Borne is more along the lines of some kind of Super Soldier, Bond would win on quick thinking, wits and gadgets, but Borne would win in terms of skills, weaponry and combat. So it overall evens out with the deciding factor with Borne being well a Super Soldier lol and being more adapt in the combat aspect of his job.

• Just saw a teaser trailer to the new Bourne film, so I'm gonna go with Jason Bourne on this one.

• well considering Bourne is a super soldier i think he would win

• David Webb wins this bout, hands down.

• bourne in a heartbeat. bourne is a hide in plain sight like a ninja.

bond is just rich playboy with fancy toys like batman.

• im from the uk but borne could kick 007s ass but then again bond just comes back either way haha

• Bourne would beat the brakes off Bond's ass.

• iron man