Why are Women perfect in all regards?

I ask this from the male viewpoint of how women complete you in so many profound ways- hence perfection

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's because you have a poetic mind and have had good experiences with women ;)

• maybe, but it more how female traits have completed my being and coloured my existence

What Girls Said 5

• i ask myself that every single day. *hair flick*

LOL kidding, kidding. it's so nice to be viewed that way by men though lmao, or other women if that's how you work.

• There not. They just don't show it. When there alone they cry, snort, etc. LOL

• I am so not perfect but to what you are referring it is because we know what you need and want and try to make sure you have it

• I think men are perfect to me. I think we genders have something to offer each other. No one is better. Each gender has its flaws and meeting my partner makes me feel complete. Its our imperfections that brings us closer.

• i think we compliment and complete so well. Whether it be friendship, lovers or relatives

• But, even take it a few steps back. i think a man is so indepted to his mother and the feminine aspects she engenders in him the same way a father effect a woman

• true indeed.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 14

• The right woman and her many flaws often times completes us. Wherther it by causing us to be a better person , or gives us the drive to attain our goals or dreams. There is just something magical about that special woman that makes us dig deep to maximize who we are. Or at least mine does this to me

• Women are not perfect in all regards, just like men are not either. No one is perfect in all regards. Not a single person on Earth.

• What planet did you fall from in which you think women are perfect? even when hitched. Actually i believe thats where the imperfections peak.

• Women aren't perfect far from it, but neither are men, but in the context of what you said, the same can be said for us to women, as men and women were after all created to be the others missing piece to the puzzle. Men can't survive without women and women can't survive without men, hence why we compliment each other because, if we forsake each other well then we all perish.

• Home, Love, Being needed.

A gentle female for a protective male. It's something.

• Here in lies the difference between a regular male and a pussy-whipped male.

• i would suggest, more the difference between a 'boy' and a 'man'

• Ill give you a mickey mouse badge and elephant stamp to go with your toddler toys ;)

• Here in lies the difference. Followers copy jokes, like children. Ill be the man and end the conversation here.

• Looks wise they are perfect. Personality wise they are way too superficial for my taste. Then again, it's necessary for women to be superficial and shallow in this world. Too bad they don't admit to being much more shallow and superficial than men.

• They are far from perfect, but if the right one finds you they will "compliment you" in all regards.

• They possess the only thing in the universe that has evolved over millions of years towards one goal: being the perfect place to put my penis.

• They make you realize things about yourself you never knew. They make you value things you don't value and you see the world in a different color.

• Well no-one is perfect we are humans , but women are very magnificent creatures

• Ya wimen !! Y u no fart?

• They aren't perfect.

• by being kind and introducing me to new things.