Do you think that Stephen Curry is overrated?

He's a great player but I think that everyone just talks about him and I think that Golden State is also way overrated

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think he's overrated at all. I think he's a truly great player. I say truly great because "great" can be overused. But he is an incredible talent. He is the most accurate shooter in the NBA, and he's accurate from long range. He has a very quick release which means he can get his shot off in a very tight window. And he's fast and quick with his feet and knows how to get open. He can score a lot of points in a very short period of time. I believe it was Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals where he score 15 points in 118 seconds. Amazing.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• how is he overrated? do you know how terrible of a franchise golden state had been for about 20-30 years before he showed up.

you may be annoyed by all the attention he gets, maybe a little sick of all the media coverage but he turned (almost single handedly) one of the laughing stock franchises into a perennial winner

RESPECT!

• No, but I hate him along with Draymond Green. No question he's the best shooter in NBA history though!

• He's so likeable tho and humble

• @ConsultantIsBack, I used to think he was humble until he started celebrating before his shots going in (although there's a high percentage that he'll make it). Lol.

Plus, I'm salty af because he was one pick away from being on the Knicks :(

• This guy deserves all the credit given to him. Until just a few years ago he's been overlooked since he first played basketball. For those who knows of his path to the NBA the guy has come a long way. Ever since HS people have doubted him, saying he's too small, his he durable enough to handle the big boys, can come back from yet another ankle injury? He represents the little guys of the league, proving that you don't have to be likes Russell Westbrook or Derrick Rose (pre-injuries) who are both super athletic and gifted physically as long as you work on your craft. Not to mention he's very humble, a family man, and a man of God. It took him 5 years to finally get his shine in the NBA, people are just taking bad of him because they felt like he got all of this fame overnight when the man has been busting his ass from the start.

• he's a fraud. Always believed it. Most people judge him from his highlight reel. Not whole games. Go watch a whole season of his shitty game play. Yeah he gets hot now and then but there are nights he can't even get a basket.

• If he doesn't beat OKC then he might be a bit overrated. He's still one of the best players in the league that will easily become one of the best players in the history though.

• Look at Golden Stare without him. Now look at Golden State with him. He made that team and is the best shooter in the league.

• is Jesus overrated?

• I think every basketball player is overrated...

And the amount they dance around like idiots makes me want to shoot them...

LeBron James included...

There's only so many players in the league, so obviously some of them have to be the best... And with the amount of media attentions that sports get... They make God's out of a bunch of whining babies...

• stephen curry the basketball player?

• No he is godlike!!!

• I love stephen curry. i love all tall guys that play basketball

• Yes his success as more to do with the lack of talent in the nba

• Yeah, Bitch-lips is grossly overrated.

• definitely

What Girls Said 7

• No, because I've never heard of him

• ya he is, worst baseball player ever

• No he lives up to his hype

• I don't watch basketball and I'm tired of seeing him in the news

• Me too, I love basketball but everything is about him now and it's annoying

• Who?

• Who's that?

• No more than BeyoncĂ©. That heifer is overrated lol