Everyone is a pervert of some sort. Do you agree with this statement? Why or why not?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, we're all perverts, even if we deny it

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not in any way a pervert.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, and no. Depends on your definition of "pervert".

0|1
    0|0
  • humans are sexual beings they may be more sexual than what is the norm.

0|1
    0|0
  • A pervert is man that's attracted to something not normal like another man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only men can be perverts so I disagree
    When women look at men we don't have the urge to go up to them and have sex. Women only like to look for aesthetic reasons and because we are having fun.

Guys want to finger fuck and fuck girls and grab their boobs and ass. Women only look at men in admiration.

This is why places like hooters, strip clubs, and female prostitutes are successful because they cater to men and men will always be the gender that is desperate for sex

Men are also stronger the woman and cause most rapes

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If everyone is pervert then no one is. Perversion is deviation from normal sexual behaviour. If everyone is one then there is no standard for normality. Therefore you can't be perverted.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah majority of us people are perves even if it's just in our heads even if people don't admit it

If people are not perves the human race would have died long ago

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Because I am not.

0|1
    0|0
  • If the word 'pervert' has any meaning in this context it is 'abnormal and unacceptable'. So no, most people are not perverts because they are by definition not abnormal or unacceptable.

0|0
    0|0