Ok im supposed to make a friend of mine a cake my friend is a guy witch of these do ya think I should go with?

ok im supposed to make a friend of mine a cake my friend is a guy witch of these do ya think i should go with?

ps the gold things on the first one im leaving off i dont like them

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love to have the last one made for me. Mostly because it stands out the most. Of course any themed cake with anything I like would be highly appreciated. I like women over minecraft and tanks.

Do keep in mind he may emh, take it as if you're trying to make a statement though.

• lol na he's a pervert and i decided like a hour ago im going to do the last one lol

• Cool. You must like him a bit to go through all this trouble though.
      Even if only as a friend, of course.

have fun!

• Well just because he's my ex boyfriend does not mean I don't care about him just not in the same way I used to

Most Helpful Girl

• That would solely depend on what he likes and what your message is

• im making the last one and why do you people keep saying that

• You didn't say that honey, how are we supposed to know that? We're not mind readers, you know? Now that you've made a decision anyway, why bother arguing with me?

• wow chill im not arguing

Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• I really like the tank cake :)

• It depends what kind of friends you are, I'd only do the last one if its a teasing/casual flirting friendship. If he talks about mindcraft a lot o for that, same about the army cept you can also add a flag if he's a proud type of guy of his country. The first one looks the safest bet if your not sure on his interests and hobbies

• lol thy are all things he likes and we are really close friends its for his 18th bday lol

• the tank ya just place a smaller cake on top lol

• I haven't made any cakes in awhile and just wondering when you would add levels and boards, I did it for a three tiered cake for my sisters birthday. But was wondering if it would have sunk in the middle if I didn't add boards.

• If he's just a friend, I'm sure he'll find the last one awesome ;P

• just a friend and i was thinking the last one lol,

• Hell, even I'd love the last one if someone made that for me haha :D
      If you are good with fondant and marzipan I'd say go for that one!

• Ummm... I'm a cake decorator and baker so before I give you my opinion, how much do you know about doing any of these?

• trust me i can do them i would not pick them if i cold not do it lol and he's turning 18

• O my god I hate my fucking cussin I'm going to kill him the cake I made for my friend looked like a boob cake when it left my care my dad was coming to pick it up after I left for NM and my cussin desired to cut pieces off so it looked like a dick cake and put laxative in the frosting and put it back in the box you can imagine how pissed off I was when I got a text from my friend saying a dick cake with laxatives really Kat?

• The army.

• Have you considered something a little simpler?

• i was going to take the gold things off i dont like them lol

• Then run with it. I'd love to see the finished result! :)