Ok im supposed to make a friend of mine a cake my friend is a guy witch of these do ya think I should go with?

ok im supposed to make a friend of mine a cake my friend is a guy witch of these do ya think i should go with?

Updates:
ps the gold things on the first one im leaving off i dont like them

0|0
7|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love to have the last one made for me. Mostly because it stands out the most. Of course any themed cake with anything I like would be highly appreciated. I like women over minecraft and tanks.

Do keep in mind he may emh, take it as if you're trying to make a statement though.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol na he's a pervert and i decided like a hour ago im going to do the last one lol

• Cool. You must like him a bit to go through all this trouble though.
      Even if only as a friend, of course.

have fun!

• Well just because he's my ex boyfriend does not mean I don't care about him just not in the same way I used to

Most Helpful Girl

• That would solely depend on what he likes and what your message is

0|0
    0|0
    • im making the last one and why do you people keep saying that

• Show All
    • You didn't say that honey, how are we supposed to know that? We're not mind readers, you know? Now that you've made a decision anyway, why bother arguing with me?

• wow chill im not arguing

What Guys Said 16

• Wow you can do THESE? ADMIRABLE <3 :D

A normal regular friend I'd say the 1st one but if you guys have something going or kind of intending (both ways please) then the last one <3 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting choices. Look kind of complex to me. Maybe something simpler? Sure you wanna make it memorable or unique but those look like going too far I think. Also, think about what he likes. What his interests are.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol i did and the reason i did it this way was cuss its his 18th and his fam never made him a b day cake so im trying to make it special for him lol

• well what does he like?

0|0
    0|0
    • he dose not no what kinda cake im going to make and i can't tell him its why i ask lol

• ahh i see. i guess whichever you can make will do

• ok i can make any of them lol i would not put them up if i can't lol

• Lol absolutly # 4

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to know what he likes first of all.

0|0
    0|0
  • the one with the tank looks good

0|0
    0|0
    • ya i plan to make the last one i will make the tank for my cousins b day

• Probably the second. Definitely not the last.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 3 or 4 honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer German chocolate cake.

0|0
    0|0
  • the 2nd one

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha I like the last one

0|0
    0|0
  • A 16 year old boy you say?
    Minecraft

0|0
    0|0
  • the tank. first two look like dicks. last one, who wants to eat that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If u like him the last one it will make his mind and thoughts run wild lol

0|0
    0|0
    • lol na i dont like him lol but i think im going to make the last one

• Last one

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• I really like the tank cake :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's just a friend, I'm sure he'll find the last one awesome ;P

0|0
    0|0
    • just a friend and i was thinking the last one lol,

• Hell, even I'd love the last one if someone made that for me haha :D
      If you are good with fondant and marzipan I'd say go for that one!

• It depends what kind of friends you are, I'd only do the last one if its a teasing/casual flirting friendship. If he talks about mindcraft a lot o for that, same about the army cept you can also add a flag if he's a proud type of guy of his country. The first one looks the safest bet if your not sure on his interests and hobbies

0|0
    0|0
    • lol thy are all things he likes and we are really close friends its for his 18th bday lol

• Show All
    • the tank ya just place a smaller cake on top lol

• I haven't made any cakes in awhile and just wondering when you would add levels and boards, I did it for a three tiered cake for my sisters birthday. But was wondering if it would have sunk in the middle if I didn't add boards.

• Ummm... I'm a cake decorator and baker so before I give you my opinion, how much do you know about doing any of these?

0|0
    0|0
    • trust me i can do them i would not pick them if i cold not do it lol and he's turning 18

• Show All
    • O my god I hate my fucking cussin I'm going to kill him the cake I made for my friend looked like a boob cake when it left my care my dad was coming to pick it up after I left for NM and my cussin desired to cut pieces off so it looked like a dick cake and put laxative in the frosting and put it back in the box you can imagine how pissed off I was when I got a text from my friend saying a dick cake with laxatives really Kat?

• The army.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you considered something a little simpler?

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • i was going to take the gold things off i dont like them lol

• Then run with it. I'd love to see the finished result! :)