If you could make your own world?

Ok small hypothetical for funzies here people.

Right so you have the power of a god and have been given the temp powers of a god to create your own world, what kind of world would you create and why?

also your world has to have 3 key unique things that no other created world has what are they?

Most Helpful Girl

• We would live within the limits of forests, mountains, lakes, and other natural boundaries but we wouldn't be bound by them. We could travel the galaxies, watching stars implode and elements spring forth. We would eat the sweetest fruits from the most beautiful trees and drink honeysuckle from great vines on the shoulders of granite giants. We could speak with animals, from the smallest beetle to the largest whale, we could communicate. And we would have one special friend with whom we were bonded to and could employ as a mount to travel faster. We wouldn't have malice in our hearts, rather, we would roam the earth living free and never experience hunger or fear. We would be free to love and would find 1 partner with whom we would be perfectly content with and we would experience the world with when we liked. And when we had children, they would have the love of each parent. And there would be great trees we would jump down and glide from leaf to leaf for fun. Lakes we could swim in. We would also be incredibly smart, and we would know how the world worked, the science behind our bond with our creatures, how honey suckle survived on the cold stone, how trees grew, how beetles flew, and how blood flowed in the veins. But we would be happy with our existence and respect the existence of others.

In short, it would be peaceful, and no creature would feel hunger or pain or suffer. We would be loved, fed, happy, and full of compassion and wonder.

Most Helpful Guy

• We feed off of water alone: so eating food is optional. Overeating or drinking still makes you big

Regeneration based of health: Cut a body part off? it'll grow back but it grow back faster if you're in shape and slower if you're not

Temporary fusion: for like 48 hours just cause its so fucking cool! Two people fusing, combining their strengthens and weaknesses. Lifting weights in the new form and have both people keep the rewards from working out during the fusion. imagine the beast that would be produced if like Brock Lensar fused with J. J Watt. Bruhh

What Girls Said 3

• no humans. the end.

• 1) My world can't be poluted by anything
    2) Excessive water ressources
    3) Sunny/windy weather all the time

• That will take me a while to come up with something. :D

What Guys Said 11

• If I were to manifest a world right now, I would make it in my image. I mean, I may as well make it near perfect, now that I can. I wouldn't actually change much when it comes to the natural laws..

The three unique things, would be that people were aware, as I am, knew what I knew, and acted upon it.

It may dound boring, but that's what I'd do. There's nothing I'd rather want
    than for people to learn the truth of existence.

• Elysium the afterlife paradise reserved for mortals related to gods and hero's a place of perfect happiness were people could enjoy any en-devour they wanted in life.

I suppose the 3 unique things would be

immortality
    Athletic prowess and battle for enjoyment.
    Following of the arts.

• I already created my own world, it's called Gaia. There aren't normal animals, but there are “mythical" animals like instead of grizzly bears there's ogres. Lusatians, people who live in the north west, practice a form of ancestor worship, they believe that when a person dies their spirit lives on in nature, specifically in a tree that is planted during their funeral. Arcadians who live just east of them have a tradition of semi nomadic life style. However, having settled, they adopted a military government, unlike Lusatians who have an oligarchy. Lusatians are known as strawheads by Arcadians because they traditionally have dirty blond hair. Arcadians stereotypically have black, almost blue hair and very dark brown eyes.
    To the north live Varigians, a hardy folk who've made a name for themselves as great sailers and fishermen. Both Arcadians and Lusatians call them, mockingly, snowflakes. This is because they have very blonde hair and live in the often frozen north.

• Key thing 1) I go 1st pick in NFL draft 2019 2) I am eben more jacked 3) I can bone raw without getting anyone pregnant

• Okay, my world would have no people, because humans as a race kinda suck, so I'd create an all animal planet and leave cats and dogs in charge, instead of 3 unique things never created, I have one, Giant transformer like Dogs and Cats, not robotic, the animals themselves would literally be able to coordinate their bodies in the shape of a giant animal, of course that would be solely for my amusement because imagine how ridiculous that would be? I'd never stop laughing

• -eliminate everyone
    =happily ever after

• 1. Peace
    2. No stds
    3. Spaceships

• I would create a world of warcraft

• i would make the world of One Piece :l

• I can't because I don't have enough vision for create a world.

• Nacho cheese rivers
    Sandworms
    Nobody can reproduce without going through an immortal guy named Bob