Do you agree with Sanders urging his supporters to take Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

• Yes i do, the evil witch needs to go ASAP
  • No, she's done the Democratic party too much good to go/leave now

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like her at all. I watched her talk on CNN and she said something along the lines of "we've never seen violence and unrest like this." And I thought "because it's never been so apparent the system is rigged"

• And another thing, the violence never happened. Like in the Nevada convention, one person picks up a chair and puts it and down and the DNC and media are OMG Sanders supporters are so violent they threw chairs at the Nevada convention. #FeelTheBern #SandersOrStein

• At least Sanders isn't threatening people with riots is he doesn't get tho nomination *cough* Trump

• His goons certainly are. The people who start fights at Trump rallies *are* the Sander-nistas.

That said, in both parties there is clearly a disconnect between the party elites and their rank-and-file. The Jeb Bushy elites of the GOP were absolutely stunned that the votes went to Donald Trump and Ted Cruz, both of whom defined themselves in opposition to Jeb and his minions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Please keep her. Although she had nothing to do with any of the losses. I think Obama is to blame for that. I've never voted for a democrat only Republicans and independents.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know much about her yet tbh, haven't done the research, but I trust his judgment. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a better candidate or someone closer to his views who can do a better job.

However, it seems like a huge exaggeration to blame all those lost democratic seats on one person. That's on democrats and their constituents as a whole, including people who were disengaged and didn't vote.

• Democrats and Republicans parties are both experiencing the same internal problems. The party leaders want to save the party and their loyalties are with the party not with the people. There is a strong rift and under current in our society today. It has to get worse before it gets better.
    America is a baby as far as nations go. We are approaching a bend in the road. fasten yiu seat belt!

• She is awful. If you get on any national Democratic Party email list, she'll hit you up personally for donations to her own reelection campaign. If Hillary loses in November - which is looking increasingly likely (!!!) - DWS will share a large part of the blame.

• Yes she is evil and needs to be stopped. She once emailed me at 3 am asking for campaign donations, of course I wouldn't have been extremely pissed if I didn't make Slashs guitar solo from November Rain, to ring for all notifications.

• I don't know anything about politics so I have no idea what this is talking about.

• If she screws up the democrats... I say keep her.

What Guys Said 8

• You know, I really feel for Bernie supporters. He keeps winning all these primaries and actually has an enthusiastic following behind him (unlike Hillary) and yet the Democrat party rules are all rigged against him.

• In both parties there is clearly a disconnect between the party elites and their rank-and-file.

The Jeb Bushy elites of the GOP, and their Marco Rubioesque proteges, were absolutely stunned by the primary and caucus votes that overwhelmingly went to Donald Trump and Ted Cruz, both of whom defined themselves in opposition to Jeb and his minions.

Meanwhile, Hillary expected Bernie to just be a political "sparring partner" on the way to her Coronation Ceremony.

• Whatever fucks up the democratic party more is what I'll choose.

• As a Democrat, I agree. Wasserman has done more harm than good for the party that I have loved and supported since the day I was born.

I have been liberal all my life, but Wasserman really needs to go stat. I don't want my party being divided due to her actions. Whether it's Clinton or Sanders, I don't care, I just don't want Trump in the White House.

• That all sounds good to me. Keep her as the DNC chair. Hopefully the Dems will lose more.

• Dude Hillary won the popular vote by a decent margin.
    Bernie fans just mad because the fucked up election process didn't work in their favor this time.

• She only won the popular by rigged elections, sander supporters unable to vote and no physical vote in caucuses.

• No I mean primary votes, by the people, not by delegates. Whether or not the election was rigged she had such a gigantic margin it wouldn't have mattered

• if she stays, the democrats are going to fuck up every election from here on out

• Take her? What, like gang-rape her? I don't follow Bernie's every word, you need to elaborate.

• I think Debbie could use the gift of a "Sybian". Google it if you don't know what that device is.