Ways to avoid beating the shit out of people in a fit of rage?

So i went to my hair place man i like that place never do's me wrong cept today there was this damn annoying girl with attitude and she was new and ended up cutting my hair i asked her to give me regular ass cut with a regular ass tape up and this bitch gave me the most fucked up shit iv ever had man now i have to either fuckin deal with it or fuckin go bald man shits got me a real fuckin pissed i walked in the house angry as a mothafucka and my boyfriend giggled uncontrollably cuzz this shit is fuckin notice able

what should i do to calm my anger man i worked out an extra hour hitting the bags and shit still angry as a mug and can't stop thinkin bout this shit.

told the damn owner who has been cutting my hair for the last 7 years an he fuckin fired her ass on the spot but that still didn't make me feel less angry.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don’t learn how to control this irrational, illogical, unnecessary anger, then you are going to get yourself into a negative, messy situation. You may end up in jail with a tainted record or giving yourself a heart attack due to stressing yourself out over something minor. No offense, but if that situation made you that angry, then you may need to see a professional counselor to figure out why it is that you are such an angry individual who gets heated and stays heated hours after minor incidents occur.

Most Helpful Guy

• Develop some fucking self control. I realize the whole idea of thinking before doing, and being in control of your emotions rather than being controlled by your emotions might be foreign to you, but that's how you act like a person, and not an animal.
    An animal says "that thing upset me. Imma hit it."
    A person says "as upset as I am, I can not justify violence. I'm going to find some other way to let off steam."

• whats a good way to let off steam?

• you have to figure that out.
      go for a walk, or a run. play video games. watch a comedy to make you laugh, or an action movie to vicariously enjoy the adrenaline. box a heavy bag. throw a football. physical activity that can be exerting is a good way to burn off that adrenaline you are feeling, and tire you out, which helps you calm down.

What Girls Said 1

• Distract yourself with watching something, playing a game, etc.

What Guys Said 2

• uh... for starter you can google "anger management tips" I guess.

• if someone cut your hair buzz cut and gave you a random ass bald spot how would you feel

• Take a deep breath and hold your arms back