Low humming sound that's keeping me up?

Hi, I'm 14 and last night was the first when I started hearing this stuff. It started at around 3am and it was kind of like a quiet whistling sound of wind through the trees and it lasted for a few seconds. It kept me up for a while but I didn't think too much of it. Tonight its like this low humming noise and it's really started to bother me. I don't know why it's bothering me so much but a few minutes ago I was almost to the pointop of tears and it's really started to scare me how much it's bothering me. I didn't sleep at all last night and just took like an hour long nap that morning. I haven't slept since. I told my aunt and she just said it was probably the tv but it wasn't on last night and to come to her room to sleep in there if I got too scared. I'm getting scared and I'm not sure why but I don't know what to do. What should I do about it? Please help.

What Guys Said 2

• It could be you have some hearing damage to your ears or an infection brewing. Or its something electrical or supernatural that I can't explain

• It may be something with my ears because I was texting my aunt about it while it was happening and she didn't hear anything

• When I go shooting guns or am exposed to loud noises sometimes later or during that I will hear a ringing and it echoes kind of. Another thing is if you are hearing things I believe that can be a sign of Schizophrenia

• Hopefully I'm not schizophrenic but maybe its because of the loud noises? I haven't been around guns but I've been listening to music for years with headphones and I've noticed I've been having to turn it up louder and when I'm in the back seat of the car my brother will tell me to turn it down so maybe that could be it?

• *hugs*
    You're just a bit scared of that strange noise nothing else 😊

What Girls Said 0