Girls, does a man's personality affect how you perceive their face?

• Yes
    78% (47)
  • No
    17% (10)
  • See results
    5% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes... if he is masculine and generous... and shows me love I'm melting inside and he is the hottest thing ever even though I would pass him by if I didn't know his persoanlity.

What Girls Said 21

• It's 50/50; a good personality can make you more attractive if you're at least average for most girls. But if you aren't physically attractive to them in any way shape or form, it's less likely to have that effect.

• Yes. If someone has a poor personality, it's hard for me to get past that. For some reason it makes them less attractive all over, and I mean physically, too.

• It actually does kinda.. but not all too much like you won't go from a zero to a hero in my eyes just because your personality is top notch.

• Yes. Attractiveness is also based on personality to me.

• If he is unattractive and has a good personally it will not make me want him. I need to have a guy I find attractive with a good personality too.

• If you don't initially like someone by looks, but get to know them, the personality can transform the face to one of optimum desire.

• yea for sure, personality affects face directly. confidence gives u a better expression, being chill makes you look calm and approachable.

• YES! Sooooo much!

• Not really... no.

• If a guy is good looking but he speaks and I don't like what he's saying, he isn't that good looking any more.

• Yes maybe 50%

• Yea, you can have the most amazing face but be a fucking asshole and then it just makes you super ugly.

• If you have an awesome personality... it is attractive as fuck.
    Meanwhile if you are a straight up douchebag... goodbye!

• I've met many men who I considered unattractive some ugly (sorry I know that sounds mean) but after getting to know them I developed major crushed on them and after that they became attractive to me both physically and personality.

• Yes it doesn't matter how good looking a guy is if he's an Ahole he's simply a good looking Ahole.

• Vote B = No, good looking remains good looking to me BUT my level of interest changes

• Yes 100% !

• Yes, I was attracted to the guy I am in the first place because of his personality.

• I used to go for looks only... like strictly, but it fucked me over lmao

• Yes. Attraction can grow

• Even if they're real pricks but they're hot, I'd still see them as hot but I wouldn't want anything with them