Shouldn't very short guys like me be granted free chemical castration to better deal with their loneliness and accept their position in society?

i don't see he day where short men will have some respect and happiness in their lives, so since we can't complain like women and black people do, why can't people make it official that we are what we are and give us a chemical help to be more docile and content with our shit?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want you can go and get a vasectomy any time. I just don't see why you believe it should be free for you just because you have a height complex?

• I agree with your sentiment, but a vasectomy and castration are completely different. :)

• @VicarioVivere okay make that * "a vasectomy OR castration"

Most Helpful Guy

• Tom cruise is like five feet dude, being short doesn't mean much

• Also move to indonesia if this bothers you, there the average height is only 5'2

• Tom cruise IS NOT five seven, thats what he wants you to think

• Tom Cruise is actually 5'6, that is still an inch shorter than he claims though

What Girls Said 2

• It's rare to be perfect in every aspect (perfect according to society) this is why you should work on your positive attributes and make them shine.

• I do but people are what they are
      They won't give me a chance to show any positive attributes

• What's wrong with being short? I've dated a guy who was 5'7" although that's not very short but I'm 5'9" and often wear 3-4' heels which bring me to 6'. Also my cousin is short and he is happily married with a wonderful wife and have 2 lovely children.

• I'm 5'2''. I'd give anything to be 5'7''

• Women can't like anyone ad short as me. That's been proven, that's ben established. I have more chances to attract a lesbian than a hetero

• Well if you keep thinking like that then yes no one will like you. You have to like yourself and accept all your own flaws first.

What Guys Said 5

• I think the majority of short guys would tell you to get bent, they're doing just fine because they're not wallowing in excuses.

• Nah that's more of a waste of money than adding a third bathroom for transgenders.

• That's a cruel thing to do to yourself. Is this a question or a rant? I used to ask height questions until I realized how boring they are. I'm 6'9 by the way.

• Listen, man, and l listen good. I know a guy who is extremely short (like around 5'2"). He is happily married to a woman who is a LOT taller than him. Let that sink in.

• I don't see how castration is going to help