High school drama as an adult?

Have you ever gone to college or gone back to graduate and dealt with drama that you thought was in the past with your teenage years?

Examples: bitchy girls or assholes, teachers picking favourites, anxiety walking the halls? I'm sure there are other ones but can't think of them right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• never.

anything high school related i never experienced in college. everyone is seriously so chill

Most Helpful Girl

• One thing I've learned since graduating from high school is that high school drama never ends. There will always be immature people who thrive off of creating drama. This will happen all throughout life. All you can do is ignore it and not make yourself part of that drama.

What Guys Said 1

• Fuck that someone messes with me I'm beating them up... i was always a slim 150 pd little freshman ,, seniors and Jr's wer getting their ass kicked.. and they know wen they see me it's like naa he's cool xD

What Girls Said 2

• All the time. Even on gag.

• Yeah. People in general don't really grow up. Adults act worse than kids sometimes.