38% (14)37% (7)38% (21)Vote
  • Ehh?
    13% (5)16% (3)14% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
24|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• As a matter of fact I do. I happen to own a 6.5 foot bull snake named Hissy that I got as a hatchling about 4 years ago. He was 18 inches when I got him. I got him from a breeder in Texas

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• Bunny snake! I love snakes. I don't know if I'd want one as a pet, but I do like to hold them. They're so cool, and not just cause they're cold blooded, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually really love them <3 I grew up with my family owning a lot of exotic animals and I kinda got attached to snakes and lizards in a way I never got attached to insects. We had pythons and boa constricters and corn snakes and a hog nose and I guess I just love them now <3

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be really cute. I LOVE the white one with a flower on. Hahahahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. It's the other, *other* white meat.

media.giphy.com/media/Trvg91wFXGq7C/giphy.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • I love snakes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why did it have to be snakes? 😭

0|1
    0|0
  • nah.. they're just ugly..

0|2
    0|0
  • HELL YEAH MY FAV ANIMAL

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call them adorable. To put ridiculous things on animals that are not supposed to be cute is an abomination. I like them in a sense that I respect them. Not that i want to pet them or sleep with them in my bed, but they do fascinate me to a degree and i know how some snakes are dangerous and me not knowing enough about enake species makes me just have a healthy amount of respect for all snakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be funny to put that little top hat on a penis. Sorry random thought, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • i love snakes and reptiles, i wanna get some when i move out :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh, I'm not their biggest fan, but they're not horrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as it's not a venomous snake then it's ok. Otherwise, I'm running if it is. The only person that was able to handle such lethal snakes was Steve Irwin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent.
    I like constrictors better than the smaller venomous ones though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love snakes, their skin is Ssooooo smooth!! I was afraid to touch one cause I thought I'd hurt it. but by snakes are scary... id never own one though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those snakes wearing hats are so fucking adorable!

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i like how graceful they are but not near me. i will cri hard if i see one probably

0|0
    0|0
  • Domesticated snakes, yes. Buddy of mine has a few, lovely pets. Wild? No no no no nopetey no no

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck no they are creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this @reptocarl click bait?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not afraid of snakes.

I understandably will keep my distance from venomous ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • hate em

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I want to be murderer? No. Obviously and clearly no. They're gross

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13