How do I boost my self esteem?

How do I boost my self esteem?

>OP walks in store to buy his Ben & Jerry's at the end of his day
>OP is waiting in line with a customer in front of him and three other customers behind him
>Notices that the cashier is the same cute girl that sort of complimented opies physique a while back when opie used to work in the same shopping center.
>Testosterone kicks in and OP decides to make a move
>Asks how her day is going.. she was friendly and small talk starts as she's putting together my purchase.
>OP goes in raw and decides to say "Do you have boyfriend?" She sort of smiles and says no.
>I follow up with "I'm usually not this forward but you should put your number in my phone.. would be cool if we could hang out some time"
>As I'm looking down pulling out my phone I get a response of "I'm kind of at work right now.. and I don't just go out with random customers"
>OP is embarrassed af and can see the customers behind him grinning in his peripheral.
>I smile and acted like it was nothing. Then I say "That's understandable I'm sure you are used to guys asking you out a lot" Even though my ego has been completely shattered at this point.
>She asked for $4.39 and I count out the cash.. hand it to her and say "Here's $5"
>She responds and says.. "This is $6..."
>OP does a 180 and walks out like an awkward forever alone.
How do I boost my self esteem?
>I came home to look in the mirror thinking I could boost up my self esteem again by flexing and doing some power posing.
>After 15 minutes.. I keep looking in the mirror and catch something different. Holy shit.. my hair receding bros. This bish prly thought I was somebody's dad. DF is happening to my life.

>Now I'm wondering if I really should really be carb cycling with ben n jerry's.. considering that I don't even have lower abs right now. But fck it. I got ben n jerry's brahs.

Is it time to dig myself in a nice hole to lay down and rot in?

Most Helpful Girl

• Boost your esteem by giving me a spoonful of that ice cream! :D

[lol, you should know how I feel about my dairy by now]

Most Helpful Guy

• Where's the cliffs of the cliffs omg I'm a hundred reading your life fucking story fgit negged 4life smh
    Jk bby I didn't mean those things
    Get of the B&J diet if ever want BJs again omg !!

What Girls Said 7

• You should go back one day when it's not very busy or catch her another time. You should tell her that you apologize about that but you would love to take her to dinner and get to know her if she is willing. Tell her that you will pick her up at x time or she can meet you, whichever she is more comfortable with. Flatter her, but don't be pushy about it.

Tell her that she made you feel nervous and you apologize for walking off like that but that you would love to make it up to her. :) We love being flattered. Being that she was working, it probably wasn't appropriate to try giving her your number right then. She couldn't have possibly said yes anyway because she probably would've gotten chewed out by her boss for not attending to other customers who were waiting.

It's okay to feel embarrassed. But if you like her, give it a shot. Chase her, but not in a creepy way. Seriously though, give it about a week or two and go back. Write your name and number on paper and be ready to give it to her. And then do this: Say, "I apologize for leaving so quickly last time, but you are just so beautiful. I would love to take you to dinner one day and get to know you if you're up for it. I know you're busy, but take this *hand her folded piece of paper with your name and number* and think about it." Then smile, take your items and walk out like a boss. You have to remain confident though even if she turns you down. But if you take my advice, you won't put her completely on the spot and she will take it into consideration. She will have time to think about it, and hopefully she will give you a call/text.

It's so easy to lose confidence when we are shot down, but just as guys admire a woman with confidence, we admire a man with confidence too. We don't like arrogance or one who is conceited, but it's nice to see a guy who is well-mannered, respectful and takes control of the situation in a professional manner. You might be nervous doing this, but if you like her, it's worth a shot. The worst than can happen is she says no and then that's okay too. Life goes on. But the biggest chance you can take is by not taking a chance at all. I live by that quote because it's so true.

I'm nearly out of characters for this post, but there's a little more that I will say in a second post.

• During the first half of nursing school, I put on 40lbs. My boyfriend of two years was constantly making comments about it even though I was sick and not physically able to workout like I should have. When we broke up, my self-esteem was destroyed. But I chose to seek God, and that helped build my self-esteem back up. You have to know your worth. And I'll be honest, when I met my now boyfriend, I didn't expect him to like me because I was still overweight and he was sooooo stinking handsome. But the reality is, he did. And he still does. He's amazing. I tried pushing him away when he reached out to get to know me simply because I didn't think that he would be interested in a plus-sized woman (yeah, yeah don't care to hear the negative comments because I'm not trying to get healthy for any of you but for ME and because I want to). But he did. He chose to stay in my life when I had expected him to run away. And to think that I would have missed the chance of getting to know him and

• growing closer to him simply because I didn't have the best self-esteem. But reality is, we all have issues with ourselves sometimes. We all struggle with our self-esteem through different phases of our lives. And for the ones posting on here now and telling you not to be a baby, don't even worry about it. They too have dealt with the same issues and/or still are even though they pretend that they aren't. Everyone on this site has some type of insecurity because we are seeking the opinions of others, so don't let them fool you. It's okay to struggle loving yourself and wanting to build your self-esteem. We are only human. It happens to everyone. But my best advice to you is going to be that you seek the Lord in all that you do, and He will provide a way for you. His plans are unstoppable. I am living proof of that right now. Good luck in your situation. Remember to love yourself because you are fearfully and wonderfully made! :)

• Poor baby. Here, momma Momo is gonna give yews a BIG HUGGIE!

*Slap*

Get yourself together, boiii.
    My son cries over his shots less. You are FEARLESS BANANA! Not crybaby banana!

Okay, now that the tough love is over...
    Dude, every now and then, you're gonna lose an oppertunity. And I think you even said something
    in your guide that you aren't always gonna win.
    What I usually do is pamper myself or do another project.

Remember, she's only one girl out of 7 million people, bruh. Don't give her the power to make your day bad.

• Working out helps me with mine.😆

• Um... ask out another girl? lol, rejection is part of life lol. super nice muscles though

• Tours over?

• The expedition has ended, sir.

• omg hahahhahaha
    so sry OP she was just intimidated by the jacked athletic bod man...

What Guys Said 13

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2417d30ab6.jpg

OP after he gets turned down and binge eats his feelings away.

• Ouch that's rough I'm surprised though I didn't figure you for the low self esteem guy. With that being said, stop sulking and buck up, your the fearless/ripped banana not the eat ice cream in the corner and sulk banana. Rejection and failure are part of life when it happens you just have to pick yourself up and get on with your life.

• Lol phoenix I'm not srs.

• *shrugs* o well I got the points regardless, so hard to tell on these things though when someone is joking lol. Kind of have to treat everything the same.

• Must be having a breakthrough, like a chrysalis into a butterfly or whatever the fuck. OP is going into a new place, OP is still a faggot, but OP is chill.
    Chico is calling mang

• My cheat day was yesterday bro and I had ice cream lol
    Hit up one of your sloots and get banging. Your hair ain't bad. Once it starts to thin out I'd say shave it off. Ladies go crazy for bald men haha

• Lmao gay fuk, u should be glad you aren't on misc and with these nerdy bulkied fuks on here or you'd be red so bad

• Dude stay away from that. Thatll lead you right into depression.

• OP I don't think you really weighed the consequences of leaving humanity behind. Do your nuts hang lower than your dink? If they do, she probably sensed that. Oh well, gotta get rejected and fumble words to confuse the confidence, right babe?

• Get sum gainz n stop cryin bruh.

• Pretend you have a dick as big as mine, Smile :)

• Sluts, lots and lots of sluts.

• receding hair make you look older so hit on older hot chiks and

• You're the most helpful guy on here.

I'm not a fat awkward weirdo who says things like 'hey pretty lady my name is Jafar ehehe' but I ain't smooth as butter either.

The stuff you post on here about not giving a fuck and exercising, I don't lift but I do other things, have really improved my chances with the girls. Thankfully I'm only 18 and not 27 like these other guys lol

So yea just wanted to point that this nigga knows what he's talking about guys