Ok im making this cake what do you think?

its a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting and caramel in the center it will look kinda like this what do ya think?ok im making this cake what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Peanut butter is fucking gross

• is not your taste buds a fucked up

• night lol pleasant dreams k

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I remember your previous question. He should be happy to eat it if he likes the ingredients. Just make sure it's an appropriate gift. In other words, some designs and things can seem creepy coming from a friend of the opposite sex.

• Modelled on you? I'm pop round to yours for a slice when it's cooked! ;-)

• lol no it not me and ya can't eat it its for my bffs birth day lol

• Oh Bummer! I just luuurrvvveee cake.. :-(

• im sorry hun maybe next time lol

• lmao.

• whats so funny

• what?

• can i fuck it?

• not only not but hell no

• What is for? But nah, to me doesn't look appetizing. And even the colours look bland in picture.

• im not worried abut what the cake looks like bro its for my bffs b day and he is a pervert so he will like it just fine

• Try different hip to waist ratio, smaller breasts in proportion to that body. So they'are at least on top. Try different pattern as well, especially both top and middle being red.

• like i said kinda kinda like that it was done on paint my hand is not that steady when it comes to my pc looks better when i make the real thing

What Girls Said 4