I think I'm an empath?

Well I have bad anxiety. And sometimes I go in a total stare mode for a while and go blank. And then I start telling people about their dead loved ones and I don't even know them and I get everything relevant. I just start picturing weird things

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in this. Only because there's no way for your mind to recall things from the past that you have yet to experience/witness unless it was something else giving you these visions. Dreams however are different since most of these are just memories from the future that are encrypted

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhm.

One of the big problem you face, is wondering if what they are feeling is real or accurate. This is a tough one to handle, and most Empaths have to face this one, but there will come a time when you have gotten enough proof, and seen things in action, to where you learn that. Yeah you are feeling these things, and can figure out most of the time from where.

It is why the advent of knowing your own mind and emotional state is so important, as without this knowledge, it's harder to figure this one out. Trust yourself, trust your feelings, and know you can get a handle on this, it just takes time and practice.

:\

What Guys Said 5

• is this troubling to you, or does it feel good? you are saying if someone is in your presence, you can read things about their past?

• I think empath is the word for it or mediam I don't know I'm kinda stupid

• you used a word I never heard, that makes you kinda smart in area I'm not. sounds like a special skill. of a particular religion or background? Use it for good if you have it. keep learning about yourself... how do you think you got such skill?

• I have no clue actually

• "Empath" is just a label

• I don't think Empath is the word you're looking for? I thought empaths tuned into people's emotions, not dead people. And if it's dead people you're talking to I don't see how it's connected to the anxiety?

• Thats interesting, who knows maybe you are,
    I've had a couple of premonitions myself

• hard to focus isn't it

What Girls Said 2