What do you find is NOT attractive in a man/woman?

0|0
26|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 26

• Extra fat or extra skinny.
    Very pinky skin
    Bad smell
    A lot of acne
    Unibrow
    Very thin eyebrows
    Greasy hair
    Racist
    Egocentric
    Ignorance/ stupidity

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehm.

I think every woman's view on what physical characteristic would make a man, overall unattractive varies. I will say that poor hygiene is an absolute deal killer.

Bad breath, an overall foul odour, lack of washing in the nether regions, random, patchy hair (whether on the head, back, ears, nose, face).

:\

0|0
    0|0
  • lies, manipulation, games, narcissism, controlling behavior (especially controlling behavior, and that goes for men and women) laziness, the inability to say exactly what you mean, putting expectations on people without putting them on yourself... to name a few.

1|0
    0|0
    • and let's not forget playing the victim.. that is my number one pet peeve, and you can bet you're not going to like me if you try..

• You are totally describing me. I've never met a guy like this, only girl s

• @Aloneyloneloner yeah... i learned about the victim gaming, the narcissism, and the other stuff because of my mother. it was not fun. i learned how to open my mouth because of my ex fiance. I will always be grateful to him for this.

• Bad hygiene but I hate when a guy thinks they're 'the shit' because they make a ton of money or think they're hot or whatever. Confidence is sexy, egotism not so much.

I also don't like guys that are overly bulky. Not sure why, but a lot of muscles turn me off lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Being rude, selfish, close-minded, arrogant, cocky. Having bad hygiene habits. Bad teeth.
    Smoking, drinking. Having acne, red skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too skinny/too fat
    Bad hygiene
    Disrespectful
    Manipulative
    Unibrow
    Yellow teeth
    Greasy hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who is narcissistic, rude, inconsiderate, and too lazy to make anything out of their life

1|0
    0|0
    • "Too lazy" LOL you have a couch potato as an avatar

• @Aloneyloneloner LOL I may be a potato but at least I'm making something out of my life
      That's the key c: be lazy but not too lazy to make something of yourself

• Jerk/rude/arrogant. Hate men like those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Self-centeredness, unkept appearance, poor hygiene, rudeness - especially rudeness to waitstaff and the like,.

0|0
    0|0
  • -stupid
    -fat
    -close minded
    -sexist/racist/homophobic or is subscribed to some gender political b. s (like feminism, mra, sjw, redpill, etc.)
    -traditional
    -bad hygiene
    -chest hair
    -wants kids/marriage
    that's pretty much it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super fat or super skinny
    Red and splotchy skin
    Oily skin and hands
    Buck teeth
    Greasy hair
    Racist
    Sexist
    Rude
    Ignorant
    Stinky
    Bad breath

Yep that's it. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • bad hygiene, won't talk about his feelings, doesn't take care of himself, has no ambitions/goals in life, works a shit job, insensitive, doesn't know how to treat a woman/not chivalrous,

0|0
    0|0
  • -Oily face, wash yo face man
    - Doesn't smell nice
    - Dry hair
    - When he treats his mom like crap
    -If he expects me to pick up the tab always
    - If he's too loud
    - If he's a flirt with other women

0|0
    0|0
  • bad posture, lack of personal hygiene and rude behaviour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fatttt, hygiene

0|1
    0|0
  • Selfishness
    Close minded
    Cheap
    Arrogant
    Lazy
    Uneducated
    Not ambitious
    Complainer

0|0
    0|0
  • selfishness
    bad hygiene
    beats on others
    ignores you
    cheats on you

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy + possessiveness + anger in people is NEVER attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • bad hygiene
    too serious
    smoker
    eat super unhealthy
    dont like to work out

0|0
    0|0
  • whininess and dependency are the two biggest turnoffs,

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene, doesn't care about appearance, ( sorry but) being bigger than my preferred type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene, dishonest, disrespectful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Huge turnoff:
    1. Bad breath
    2. Body odor

Deal breaker:
    1. He tries to get with EVERY single girl. The type of guy who will try to talk to you, your friend, and your cousin... and that girl that's in your biology class... and that girl in your English class too. Ewww. When cute guys are like that, it makes them look less cute. When ugly guys are like that, it makes them look even more ugly.
    2. He calls women out their names.
    3. He is controlling

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor hygiene
    Violent
    Hard drug use or drinking problems
    Loud & obnoxious behavior
    Obesity
    Dirty fingernails
    Bragging a lot
    Hates women

0|0
    0|0
  • bad self esteem

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignorance, rudeness, self entitlement, racist, religious, body odor, cheap, reckless, liar... I could go on.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Not being feminine, severe trust/confidence/emotional issues, fat, not wanting to dance with me or go to the gym with me at least occasionally, not ambitious for some type of career

0|1
    0|0
  • Feminazi, someone who can think or take care of herself, is unwilling to support herself or her family, bad hygiene, is constantly moody or unhappy, never looks up from her fucking phone.

0|2
    0|0
  • A sense of entitlement, attempting to change me, being verbally abusive. Trying to tell me I can't be with my friends. Being rude to my friends or family.

0|1
    0|0
  • -Athiesm
    -Any ideology politically left of conservatism.
    -Obesity
    -Feminism

0|2
    0|0
  • Draining anal piles

1|0
    0|0
    • lmao WHATTTT?

• It's a subject we as a society have kept in the closet long enough. it's quite enough to be burdened with this crippling affliction, without adding shame and muffled ridicule to the equation! I'm just trying to do my part in erasimg the associated stigma, by talking about it over, and over, and over, and over!

• Women who bitch about other women. So judgmental. Don't worry about what other women are doing, just worry about yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Promiscuity and a bohemish personality. Women who cause chaos around them I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • dramatic behavior. bad hygiene, feminism.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only thing that really irks me is when girls bleed from their vagina, gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • -not a blonde girl
    -fatty
    smelly girl
    -no thigh gap
    -when she doesn't look as good as she's wearing a make up
    -doesnt shave her private area, including legs or pits
    -not tall enough like below 5'9''

on the facial department
    -not have an interesting eye colour
    -stubby nose
    -lips too thin
    -weird facial proportions

Body
    -her breasts should be no less that 34c or more than (thats the perfect size)
    -her mid section should be tight and expands on the waist area giving a curve
    -legs, looks long and slender

0|1
    0|0
    • also if her nipples and outer pussy lips isn't pink

• Show All
    • Guys who are that specific usually rule out tall girls as well, so it surprised me that you don't. Actually most guys don't like tall women.

• @musicbrain5 you're right, I just gave a generalized idea of what I don't like in my woman. I dont like girls who are really tall, say 6'1 or 6'2'' cause when they wear heels theyre giant and looks manly, kind of like loses the feminity... The range thats perfect is 5'9'' 5'10'' 5'11'', similar to most supermodels.