Who cheats the most?

• Women
  • Men

Most Helpful Guy

• Well seeing how I fucked two married woman before I'd say girls. One girl Milly told me her husband doesn't touch her and he's always gone because his work so she cheats. The other girl straight out told me he doesn't fuck her good so she cheats. I was like OK your both whores but your hot and im horny not my problem.

Guys talk about cheating but never act on it. Well the guys I know.

Thridly my transgender aunt ( yeah yeah Lelouch who hate gays has a transgender get over it) her girlfriend cheats on her and has my aunt who is a he now raise her kid. And she fucks like three different dudes. my aunt or uncle whatever doesn't even know. also everyone in the family knows they just don't tell.

My family is scared to tell her cause she tried to kill her self before.

Most Helpful Girl

• 98% of men

• Bullshit. You just don't pick good men.

• @VicarioVivere see how dumb I look posting percentages? Men do this all the time, to try to to look smart, im just making fun of what you men do lmao

• 100% of men and women.

What Guys Said 19

• Just laughing my ass off at this poll. All the men are saying women cheat and all the women are saying men cheat.

• And the few men saying that men cheat are likely gay.

• Emotional because the cheater becomes attached to the person who they're not in a relationship with.

Whereas physical, you can hit it and quit it with no attachment.

With that said... Just because it's the "lesser" of the two evils, does NOT mean it's OK or "better".

• @Smmyskittles Can agree with that forsure

• They say it is about 50% women and 50% men these days.

• Pumpkin eaters -_- DUH

• Lmao
    hmmm, i would have to say from what i hear, women simply because when men find a good girl they don't try to throw her away. WHile women can literally go out and get fucked in an hour. In terms of difficulty to have an affair women have it 10X easier over men. However remember, its entirely apon the individual. From all the stories and personal experience this is simply my opinion.

• LOL, a difference of opinion here...

In my parents generation I would say men, but somewhere between theirs and mine I would definitely say women have overtaken them. Of 8 couples I can think of where I know this happened, in 7 of them it was the woman.

• A really stupid poll. The only answer can be found in a scientific study if you care to search for it, as far as this poll goes it's gonna be males voting for females and vice versa.

• I think men cheat slightly more but women are less likely to get caught.

• I think men have more flings on the side, but will not leave their partner for the fling.

Women on the other hand have very few flings, they usually pick a guy they feel is better or they want to leave their partner for.

• I think it's pretty evenly split.

• there should be (stupid ppl) in the pool somewhere
    its not about the gender tho
    there is more than female and male this days
    its like 4 genders or sth

man who became a women
    women became a man
    and man and women
    so i think its about the person not the gender

• Cheetahs fun fact.

• both cheats the same

• Im not voting in the poll. I will not blame one sex over the other.

My guess, is that once you really get down to it, its right at 50/50.

• Bisexuals

• The research suggests 50% of women and 60% of men cheat on their partners.

• women it's pretty obvious and easy to prove

• Neither. Someone tell me which gender is winning so I can even out the votes. :3

• where's your "bad people" option?

• Neither, it's based upon each individual, not genders

What Girls Said 9

• I think women cheat more emotionally. Men cheat more, but do so physically.

Women tend to get away with it more [[from what I've seen]] because it's *usually* emotional, not physical.
    Hard to prove they (we) were cheating at all.

Let's be honest- It's happening more and more IN GENERAL for both sexes.

• Lol, I can't say honestly. We are all human, therefore we are all little pieces of shit. In the end, it doesn't even matter.

• I think it really says something when 31:4 men to women say women and 18:37 men to women say men.

So it's about even in my opinion

• Insecure people.

• Men obviously

• I would have to guess at close to 50/50.

• Men without a doubt!!!

• Women are going to say men and the men will say women. I believe its about 50/50 though. I know both men and women who have cheated on their partners and I shake my head at them. Why cheat? If you are feeling lonely, unhappy, not getting enough or whatever then leave. Not that hard.

• Guy will say girls, girls will say guys...