Is Steph Curry the most overrated player? Are Golden State Warriors the most overrated team?

The way they are playing, it obviously is true. They are proving how much of a fluke they were last year. They were lucky to win last year because their competition was injured. Now they're getting exposed by stinking it up on the court. Steph Curry is no MVP. He's the 4th best player in the NBA at best. GSW fans are too silly and delusional to think he's the best and to think their team is amazing. Their last championship was a fluke and this regular season was definitely a fluke. Haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• na, he is the best shooter ever off the dribble. But as for getting open/catch and shoot shots, I do see them getting away with a lot of tough/illegal/moving screens.

• I honestly believe they are getting away with that, so they can attract more viewers from all over the world who aren't 6'4 and extremely athletic.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. Very overrated. Never got it

• He's only fun to watch but that's it. Can't handle real adversity in the playoffs. Warriors fan base are the stupidest fan base to still not realize that he's incredibly overrated.

What Guys Said 19

• They have the best record in the history of the NBA, so I highly doubt they're overrated. You can get lucky one or two games, not 73.

I think there are players more complete than Steph, but he is certainly the most valuable out there. When he was injured during the RS, they lost a few games, and same in the PO.

• Bro you're going to burn in hell for your blasphemy, I'm sorry. I'll pray for your soul but I think this is unforgivable. Goodbye

• 3-1 bro. 3-1. 73-9 is history. Golf season coming up in a week for Dub Nation.

• I mean they beat MJ and all the other legends for best record in history sooo lol clearly they are talented. Once they get to full health, another trophy will be in the bag. No worries

• www.worldstarhiphop.com/.../video.php it's always that 1 bitch that fucks up everything >_< lol

• Statistically, i don't think you can call them "overrated". They may be suckin' right now but to call their level play a fluke makes you sound salty'.

• If you're considered the best but can't handle adversity, you're overrated. They were lucky their competition was injured last playoffs and now, they're choking. If that's not overrated then I don't know what is.

• At their best they are the best team in the league, but they are stinking it up right now. It ain't over til it's over, don't count them out just yet. Everyone thought the Raptors would be done in 5 games just because Cleveland was rolling, but you see their series is tied and their starting center is hurt.

• Yes. I got so offended when people mentioned the Warrior team in the same breath as the '85 bulls. Are you kidding me? The Bulls would not only beat the Warriors, they might even sweep them. Curry is a bum. If he's not on, he's useless because he doesn't impact the game in any other way except for shooting.

• Yes! And I hate how he dances...

In fact, all of the best players are overrated...

You can see LeBron James get taken to school every day if you look closely...

The fact is that there is so much media attention around professional sports that they have to pick a few to be the "best," but I haven't seen any Michael Jordan's or Shaquille O'Neal's in a while...

Take, for example, Vince Carter... Was he that good? Better than me, but still it's not like he won any championships... They just give players all kinds of attention...

I could add a million more to that list...

Tracy McGrady, Ray Allen, Allen Iverson (kind of), Kevin Garnett...

Sure, they're good, but that's only because there's only 150 starting players in the whole league so obviously some of them have to be good!

• Yes, I've been telling the San Francisco queers for months not to get their hopes up, that Curry and the Warriors are "hella" overrated. OKC is just whipping their asses, and it should be all over in Game 5.

• In case you didn't notice, Curry is still recovering from an injury.

• He had monster games against inferior Portland team after coming back. Seems to me he just can't handle real competition in the playoffs. Funny how people actually believed he was better than LeBron. And I'm not even a LeBron fan here.

• I don't think anyone claims he is as good all-around as Lebron, Kobe or MJ. But he is probably the best pure shooter to ever play. Has been off the last couple games.

• He's not even the best point guard. Westbrook is and even Paul is better than him.

• I don't care, because I hate sports (except martial arts and boxing), due to being bullied by jocks.

Musicians are way better than athletes.

• He hurt his ankle, knee and elbow.. Wth do you expect?

The team isn't stepping it up.. Klay was hot in the third but thats it. Green is straight up sucking this series... Bogut is being bogut which is ehh.

• His injury didn't seem to slow him down or stop him against an inferior Portland team. Him and the rest of the team just can't handle real competition. They were lucky Tony Allen got injured in 2nd round last year when down 2-1. Lucky Houston had key players injured for WCF. And of course, very lucky Love was injured and then Kyrie ended up being injured in the end of the game. Still took them 6 games in the finals to win the luckiest championship ever.

• All the silly GSW fans were saying Curry was the best and better than LeBron the whole season. He isn't even better than Westbrook and KD to be honest.

• I wouldn't compare curry to KD either..

Hmmm... the only unanimous MVP? I wonder who? ;)

• They won 73 games, and that's a fluke? The dude's a beast, no doubt about it. Now they may not win it all, but, for anyone who knows basketball, there's no denying just how dominate he's been over the last two years.

• Nigga been golden that shit in for 2 years 😂😂😂. Fuck outta here weak sauce 👌

• victory is never a fluke.

• No he's not. He's an awesome player and the stats prove it. He's handsome too.

• I watched the game, it was meh they had it coming

• No. Step is awesome.

• MJ was a prick. he's unedicated person. I know curry's a man. but michael was an animal.

• How about Lebron? Biggest flopper in history!

• it's gonna be funny when they lose to OKC lol