Country v's City?

If you had a choice - Would you rather live in the country or city?
Country v's City?

• COUNTRY
  • CITY

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• Country. Not even close. City is already proven times and time again how it makes you psychologically and physiologically ill due to various factors.

Though I do like the country-side which is within a reasonable range of a city for city-trips, shopping, nightlife, etc.

• How is it proven to make you ill? Doesn't it depend on the city and the environment, and how often and easily you can get out into nature from your city dwelling? Obviously if you never go anywhere and just stay in the same mile radius all the time then it would be unhealthy, but does this even apply when you frequently go to places outside of the city?

I can understand how air quality and ugliness of buildings/environment could cause this too, but that depends on what city and where you live within it.

• @frozenhorizon

It really isn't rocket science and known for a few years at this point. At least I read a study about people in the city and people outside the city and how often they tend to be sick and the difference was pretty big.

City-Life is stressful, bad air quality, lack of relaxing areas, etc. Personally I think the stress every city has is the biggest key factor though followed by the bad air.

• i live in the country. its ideal hate the city way too much noise. right now if i look out the window i see cows grazing.

• I don't drive. Personal reasons, so I choose the city.

• Country, definitely. But my perfeft place of living would be on the outskirts of a city. Not truly the country, but also no truly the city. ^.^

• City, big time. I made the mistake of living in the country and regretted it, since people there aren't very open to disabled ethnic minorities like myself.

The city is more accepting than the countryside, which I have branded as racist and bigoted.

• I've done both, and I think city is better because it's more intellectual stimulating and there are more interesting and diverse people to meet all the time. But both are better than suburbs. I need nature though so I need to be able to go to amazing places within like an hour from the city.

• I've had both of them

• Country and I do live there. I have my whole life. My closest neighbor is over a mile and that's too close. I shoot out my back door almost every day. That's heaven.

• Sorry I pressed country, but I meant city. I find rural environments rather boring.

• Vote 'A' - country :D <3

But have my own chopper and airplane to fly down to the city when I wish so :D

• Countryside/small town any day of the week, screw the big cities.

• I solved that dilemma by moving to Seattle. Great city with deep wilderness a couple of hours away.

• City, I can't stand the country.

• country

• Alabama and love it ha

• Country, near a city.

• City

• Definitely City, born and raised in city. Definitely will not survive in country.

• Country easily.

• Country any day. Clean air, no noise, no pollution, no stress.

• I've lived both in a (relatively) big city and in the countryside. Would trade my apartment for a cottage in the woods any day.

• all for the country. I die for my country. treasoners don't know that

• i can't stand cities

• City!
    In the US we have a dating commercial "farmers only, city folk just don't get it"
    I thank God for that. I'd freak out if I lived where there's nothing to do.

• City. And you?

What Girls Said 15

• In the city. I don't like how quiet and isolated the country can be.

• I'm a city girl <3 I love big cities with big skyscrapers wallpaperscraft.com/.../...apers_836_3840x2400.jpg
    But I like vacations in the country side.

• City. I'm not a country person.

• Country any time any place. I love the city I go to college in, but I was born and raised country, which somehow got amped in college.

• I live in the city but i also have a house in country and almost all of my best memories are connected to the country where i spent at least 2 weeks in every summer in childhood.

• City. Though I know I could enjoy country life as well, as long as there's cute animals and WiFi there.

• country country country fucking country

• Vote C = I really love both equally for different reasons.

• country :)

• The country.

• Definitely the country, and fortunately I do, well just anyway. :)

• Country, please.

• Country, I have lived in the cities but they are too noisy for me.

• Country with horses and land. However, the city do has its benefits

• city, if i wanted to see a cow i'd just google one