Do you think girls care more about breast size than guys do these days?

I think so.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Yeah women are crazy about looks, but they are competing with other women, and that's the problem. Women don't know what men like, and they certainly believe they do. Men are not the same. Trust me, there is aa movie, I forget the name, it's either "300" or 'the gladiator' where the wife of the main guy has tiny breasts, but they have sex in the darkness, and they show her breasts and they are hot in that scene.

• Guy's care in the sense that they have a personal preference and seek partners in that range, girls care in the sense of competition and comparison. So, perhaps you are correct.

• Yes, I think girls care more about it than guys.

• They no doubt do, always cared more about it than guys do overall.

• Guys like breasts in any size and shape. For some the bigger the better. But eventually Breasts are breasts.
    Women tend to care more about breasts because they feel breasts are part of what makes them attractive.
    Honestly, if you have breasts you're attractive enough to any guy.

• Thet do. You guys worry about looking more womanly to a man. and other woman. Your image is everything to a girl.

Me personal I like 32a and I like dd

• yeah they do.

• Probably. I don't even notice your breasts.

• Me too man.. Their wayy overrated

• I'd say everyone cares!!

• Oh yeah. Women are too insecure.

• i have met some girls that are pretty into their own breast size too much so yeah i guess

• I agree with you

• Yes.

• yeah.. don't care about boob size

What Girls Said 4

• Girls care more yes. Probs because they always hear guys drooling over big boobs. In reality I think guys are happy with the boobs of the girl they pursue, even if they drool over something else. I don't think they realize how much it affects girls just like how girls are insensitive towards certain male insecurities.

• Yes. I think guys will take what they can get. As long as they look nice, men don't seem to care much. Besides, I have been told by many guys that anything bigger than a handful is too much lol

• most girls and guys dont understand bra size

• Definitely. Same as guys care way more about penis size than girls do.