Girls, how would you react if a friend at work admitted that seeing your gorgeous face helps him get through the day?

• I'd be flattered
  • I wouldn't like it
  • I'd just be indifferent
  • depends on the friend
  • I'm a guy and wanna see results

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're hot -> flattered
    If you'r not hot -> creeped out

What Girls Said 23

• I wore a dress last Friday and a dude who keeps hitting on me told me that it "definitely made it worth it to come into work today"

But I'm not attracted or interested in him, not to mention I don't really know him, so I was flattered but uncomfortable.

• If he was a really close friend, I think I'd be okay with it. If it was more of a casual friend, I'd be a little uncomfortable but it's not worth going off on one about so I'd just laugh it off like 'yah, I'm pretty damn motivational, dude'.

• When I was 18, there was this 26 Russian dude in my Med school Who used to tell me that, at first I used to find it flaterring, but when he started telling me I looked like his first love and started being all creepy, it started to make me feel uncomfortable:/

• I would assume he just playing and keep myself busy!

• I would be flattered but also think he was lying... or trying to get into my pants... it really depends on the guy and our relationship. Damn, should have picked D instead of A.

• It would not be the first time someome had told me that.. 😅😅 and usually I just smile and say thanks.. and don't over think it..

• uh i dunno, id be kinda taken aback but flattered too lol.

• Hahahaa I get that 😏 I'm that guy! No biggie I'm flattered if it happens! Cause know one else say's it😔

• It's flattering. :)

• Indifferent lol but I would give him shit for it

• It would really depend, if I view him as just a friend I'd probably feel a bit awkward tbh

• That would be awkward, especially if it's a friend. If it was someone I was dating then I would be flattered.

• I would be flattered and good to know that I'm not horribly ugly. :D

• I probably wouldn't believe him lol. And there would be definitely be some blushing.

• I'd be flattered but definitely think he's into me.

• I would be flattered and shocked since I think for most people it would be the opposite 😂 I don't think my face is very helpful.

• I would be indifferent possibly feel a little awkward. I don't date people I work with.

• I d feel awkward

• That would probably make me really uncomfortable.

• it would make my day even if it was a lie

• I would consider that to be inappropriate for the work environment.

• Depends on the friend and whether or not I like him too

• is he hot?

• Yes in scenario a
      No in scenario b

Whats your answer in both?

What Guys Said 1

• Women would probably be creeped out, because women are weird.