Am I stupid for this?

my boyfriend says I'm stupid because I saw a dead mouse trapped by the kitchen I was screamed and ran upstairs and told him and he said I'm stupid, because it's dead but I was shaking and he called me dumb and said he would leave it there. Am I the only who would be screaming if they woke up to find a dead mouse , a deer mouse who shit and piss is toxic to humans? I don't understand why am I stupid for freaking out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't stress, I'd freak out too and probably wouldn't even wanna go near it. HAHAHA... he's being a little childish though. But I wouldn't sweat it honestly. You are perfectly sane. Some people just react to different things differently. I'll stop the car if a bee comes inside my car. No way in fucking hell Ima drive with a buzzing peice of shit in my car... bitch I will burn you to the ground WITH my car before I get moving again. Others would look at me and say:"roll down your window (which in this scenario it already was) and swat it out peacefully.

NO bitch, bee's get NO PEACE... neither do random spiders that appear on my workspace or near my bed when I'm sleeping. I'll burn the muthafucka to ashes before I regain my sanity.

Hope my answer helped.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate mice.. they're so disgusting.. gross... I wish all of them could just disappear forever

What Guys Said 8

• I'd it logical? No. Is it normal? Yes.

• Your not stupid. Just a coward.

• your smart

• Dead or alive, i wouldn't freak out if i saw a mouse.

• It's a deer mouse the piss and shit is Harmful to humans

• I would just pick up something and kill it.

• yea, there are no words to describe how stupid u r

• you are stupid because IT IS DEAD ! take gloves, put it in a garbage bag and take it out...

• Yes learn to control yourself. You are not a child. Just clean it up.

• No I freak out about spiders so I find that one cannot be stupid for seeing something like that I almost stepped on it with my bear feet.😱

• Well the rational thing to do would be deal with it. Clean up and set some traps, you rarely have just one mouse, rather than freak out.

I wouldn't say dumb, that shows a rather limited range of expression.

What Girls Said 0