When Was The Last Time Someone Made You Feel Older Than You Are?

I ran into a co-worker today who's 25 years old. We were giving each other crap because she likes Legos and I like Play-Doh. Anyways, I ended up calling her just "Another Brick In The Wall" with no Creativity and I was going to call her "Floyd" from now on. I gave her TWO Great Hints to my meaning and she just stared at me for a minute then said, Why Floyd? So I spelled it out for her "You know Pink Floyd." My heart wasn't really ready for her reply of "Who's Pink Floyd?" I mumbled... sad... sad day, and just walked away.

So when was the last time someone made you feel old?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I realized the japaenese drama I just watched was 7 years old
    GaG would do it for me too. "SJW" "safe spaces" "MGTOW" "bae"... like omg wtf are they talking about! lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• When some People in life wear on your Nerves and you Grow "Old" Waiting for them to Grow up.
    Good luck and Great question, @pervertedjester. xx

• Like, every day.

• Lol last week a ten year old kid in the bus told me "madam", I was shocked for an entire minute. That's when you realize you're not a teen anymore lmao

• When I realized how old BSB is now

• kids asking me for help as if im a real adult

What Guys Said 13

• So what's wrong with loving Legos? The package even says 7-99 on some!!!
    I don't like how they have totally CRUSHED childhood creativity with all these specialized pieces!!
    When I was a kid, we had blocks, and some of the 'Space' ones, but we had to figure out how to make what we wanted with the simple parts. Now, they have just abour every kind of thing you can imagine, but it completely DESTROYS a childs creativity, and problem-solving learning, with these one use, specific pieces!!

• No, actually the opposite happens to me, I have to remind people I'm an old man, they forget and start thinking I'm in my early twenties. Which is fine by me really.

• I noticed that while sitting in the bus next to some kind of shady/pathetic backyard men next to me, and kids in front of me, the kids took example from my posture and what not and imitated me. I guess I worked as a temporary role model or something.

• Like, every time when I'm on G@G. I'm pushing 40 and most of these younglings' I see on here are in their late teens to early 20's talking about stuff I have no clue about. Lol.

• Ok im 25 and I know Pink Floyd. Like what the hell is her problem? Dark side under the moon has to be a very well known album is it not?

I mentioned Notorious BIG the other day tk a gal and she didn't know who he was... I think she's 18.

• I was touring the college radio station of my alma mater and mentioned they got their broadcast license in my senior year. The guide said, "I was one year old."

• Never really... At times I've even had 16 year old kids brag to their friends that I'd destroy them in a rap battle... They're like damn son, he's mean... He'll wreck you. lol

• Never so far, if anything it's the opposite since they keep mistaking me for someone in my early twenties or teens when I dress casual... not funny... not funny at all -.-

• Pretty much every day lol.

• Oh for me it was last week when i told a work colleague I didn't drink and their response kinda made me feel a little old even though I was only 2 years older

• The clerk at 7/11 called me sir. That kind of stuff doesn't really bother me, though.

• Ha! Happens everyday bro.

• I feel that way all the time with you youngsters on GAG. hahahaha