Guys, Dear Men what can we, as women, do to make things fair for you?

i, for one, am sick and tired of these whiny b*tches who like to play the victim. They go out of their way to use, and blame, men for everything. They go after men's wallets, and keep them from their children. I believe most of this results from third wave feminist pansies that give women a bad name, and these b*tches need to be electrocuted immediately. Not to mention, the courts are completely set to basically ruin men for life. So, what can women do to make things fair for you?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing. Just let it be. Most "real" men aren't going to worry about what's "fair" because there is no such thing. The word fair is almost always used by people who somehow think they got slighted and want something handed to them for free. In real life I almost never even hear the word fair.

Feminism shouldn't even affect men. If it does then it's the man's own fault. They can just ignore it. As far as courts screwing men over, yea that happens a lot. But it's a problem with the entire legal and court system that goes much deeper than divorce court.

I say just don't worry about it. If men can't take care of themselves, that's their own fault.

• So basicly what your saying is that even though the laws that favor women in everything from reproductive rights (men have none women have them all) and divorce (women have all the rights men have none when it comes to divorce and parenting) to sentencing (women get a third of the sentencing that men do for commiting the same time, when the courts bother to convict a woman at all) and thats mens fault? That men are suffering in literally every catagory from 80% of the homeless being male, 75% of all suicides being male, men as victims of domestic violence being ignored (all the while they are portrayed as the only ones who perpetrate violence when in fact they are statisticly more likely to be victims of it), that all of this which is all relatively new development (within the past fourty years) and its all mens fault and we should just let it happen? That seems kind of counter intuitive to me.

• @hellionthesage No, it means that guys like you who whine about it need to get over it and stop fucking whining like a little baby. It's fucking sickening.

• Whining about it? So basicly suck it up and let people do what ever they want? Is that how you live your life? Let people treat you like shit destroy your life steal that which you worked to earn and just say oh well? Thats just stupid. Either your a sad sorry excuse of a human being to allow others to treat you like that or your a hypocrit and would never tolerate that kind of behavior if it was directed at you. Either way its a sad way to live. I only care about facts and the facts show a huge issue one that is negatively affecting not just men but society. Now maybe your to much of a push over to step up and talk about the issue but I don't see how that means those who do have the balls to actually call out people on bullshit is them being "whiney".

What Guys Said 22

• Stop blaming men for everything, look at men like human beings, acknowledge that women having all the parental rights and all the reproductive rights while men have none of them is unfair. Stop stating that women are victims and men are the oppressors, especially since all data shows that women are actually the best off and most protected group in the world while men are the most ignored and worse off. Treat men like people really thats the easiest way of solving the problem.

• I don't know what women can do but hearing this can from a woman have me speechless. I'm just thankful for you not being like the rest because it is some good guys in the world who don't deserve what some women do to them to be low down.
    God bless you!

• I see where you're coming from with this. And in a lot of aspects we have a raw deal. What I really want is a woman that is not entitled, treats men with respect and dignity. Shows genuine caring, and knows when to cuddle, and when to leave me alone... Of course I already have that I am married to her.

• If you think the whiny bitches on your side are bad you should check out the ones on ours. Makes my skin crawl. Grrr.

• cut us off completely from sex until marriage. Require us to go to dating and counseling as part of the engagement process with you... and we each go, not just the man.

If the marriage bombs out then shared duties parenting the kids by way of courts and what is best for the kids... I bow to the greater society.

Not what you expected, but there you go... anything else is an emotional mess. I have no other answer at the moment...

• And yet men kill, rape, hurt and lie, etc...
    Both sexes have something bad they do...
    What we need is not another justice system or something, we need more compassion, empathy, love and care in the world...
    Why pray your whole life for Heaven when we can make this life heaven for the next generation...

• honestly just spread your opinion and dont become the women you hate. That will be plenty. It isn't something that one person can change, the public opinion needs to change for it to really have a effect.

• So this is what a female version of a white knight sounds like...

• show em up... go after our penises then

• you ask us out on a date for once let's try that
    you have the balls to ask someone out as your boyfriend
    you make the 1st step in talking to a guy
    let's try that

• dont do all this maybe.

• Just leave me alone. You've "done" enough.

• stop rejecting us because of out height lol

• that's a pretty big question I couldn't answer that in a day

• I don't know...

• Indian women can stop begging for reservations !!! Stop putting feminism into everythingg !!!

• Well, I would really like if girls started to approach me. Seems like women today haven't gotten the memo that it's the 21st century, and not the 18th

• If your single, approche guys more. Just have good integrity.

• Stop leading around and taking advantage of the good guys. All the bad men and women (those who lie, cheat, steal, manipulate, etc) should all just go fuck each other in Antarctica. And leave the decent people to get together without wading through the Sharks to find a fish.

• Admit when your in the wrong, stop playing the victim. Admit the bad traits in your gender like lying, cheating and judging looks.

• im glad you care. the fair things a girl can do is show that you love us, only when you "really" do, not because you "think" you do,. desire the same things, quit expecting guys to "make" you love them, or expect them to be for somthing we're not cause it doesn't work that way, if your crazy over a guy, (the right guy for the right reasons) approach him and tell him and show him how you feel and dont hold back, dont go for guys who are players - confidence is not the key, ask and tell us what you want that we're meant to give, that does not mean money or kids or other personal gains, us decent guys want love, sex, and commitment with the right girl. all guys desire sex and sexual things with a girl, as much as love, its who we are so stop trying to change us, to be like girls and not want sex or sexual things.
    thats all for now.

• Accept that except in limited ways and with very strict criteria there is no such thing as 'fair'.