Only answer if you believe in God?

Right , I feel like I have this connection with God. I sometimes pray for things and I get them.. not straight away but I feel God listens to me.
I kept asking God to be with someone I love no matter what. I didn't exactly get to be their partner, however that person is constantly in my life even by chance, it's as though he's meant to be in my life even as a friend. He won't let go of me either.
I know this may sound silly but is this a sign from God?

• Yes you could say that
  • No it's not

Most Helpful Guy

• The strongest love is always platonic.

Most Helpful Girl

• It might be a sign. He shows himself in mysterious ways

What Guys Said 6

• Could you please explain it a bit more. What is it a sign of and what is this person currently and what do you want them to be?
    I understand that you want someone to marry and your looking, you have prayed, begged God. Still you wait. I'm currently there now. Just remember that He is preparing your mate for you, and you for your mate.
    I have a crush on one of my female friends and I even asked God why her. Because I did not want to accidentally hurt her like I did my close highschool freind when i asked her on a date. I quickly got a how dare you feeling. I sent a good godly women down your path and you say why her. So I accepted my feelings and decided to just wait on the Lord. A few weeks latter me and her are having fun at church and talking to each other outside of a group. After service I prayed and thanked God that things are getting better for me with her. I got the impression to wait and grow closer with her. Is she the one for me I don't know yet. I do know that even if she is not for me I'm learning and so is she. We rarely see the path God has for us all we can so is pray read our bibles and wait on God and have faith and Thanksgiving in our hearts. God bless.

• You could take it as a sign that you should keep waiting or that yeah, maybe that person is best left as someone you should love as a friend.

• Yes i believe south park my lords and saviors helped me find god.

http://i.imgur.com/2nI3gtW.png

• Hmm yeah I guess you could say that

• I feel discriminated against in this question gad damnit

• I believe more in a God as described by Spinoza, not a person like me but bigger.

What Girls Said 2

• Meh.

Nobody is born believing anything. You don't know the first thing about God until somebody else tells you about it. People believe in God because other people, often those they trust like parents or authority figures, told them God was real. Those people, in turn, believed because they were once told.

What you really need to ask is why our ancestors started believing in the first place. While you're examining that and positing the possibility of miraculous things our ancestors may have seen or experienced, keep in the back of your mind all the other God's people once believed in (such as the Greek Gods) and the stories surrounding them, where people believed simply because they were told by their parents and authority figures that the stories were true.

:\

• I don't believe in god, I am Wiccan, but I believe that maybe yes, your God is giving you a sign. What's the saying, He works in mysterious ways?
    If you think it is a sign, then take it as such. But its up to you to follow through or not.