Are you happy about something today 😄?

I GOT PROMOTED TO THE NEXT GRADE, I'M SOOO HAPPY!!😄😄😄🎊🎊 Today was our last day of school

Most Helpful Guy

• The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend has leave for Memorial Day weekend. He's coming in and he's taking me to his friends wedding!

What Guys Said 19

• Abandoned missile silo trip is fucked because local news did story on it and after 30 years of it being open, the land owner is gonna close the entrance.

There's fucking nothing else to do in this fucking state.

• im happy that you graduated

• I'm happy you made it to the next grade, won't be long and you'll be donning that cap and gown... :)

• Congrats

• I was accused of cheating on a school assignment ( i didn't cheat) and today i got told that they decided i didn't cheat. I am real happy about that because otherwise i would have been kicked out of school.

• Congrats!! Nothing really happy about. I guess it's almost the weekend! Lol

• Made progress on my Wii hack (every NES Gameboy and Genesis game thus far and plenty more space for extra stuff) and retro setup in the other room.

• Yeah, I'm happy my Mets won earlier.

Congrats on making it to the next grade!

• Yes. I have generally had a GOOD DAY with GAG today. Nice interesting and pleasant exchanges with everybody.

• I'm happy that I'm about to eat a lot of food

• Well. Came home alive and met a new friend.

• Well... I finished the lab report that was due today. Wish I had finished it earlier so I could've had time to make improvements :/
    Life. I'm failing it...

• Yes.

• I took a ghost poop today. It's been awhile since my last.

• I seen my girl

• No, I'm not.

• 24 hours from now I'll be flying down to Orlando for the biggest volleyball tournament of the year!! 😁😄🏐
    #Nationals2k16

• im happy today about waking up

• not really. the only real thing to be excited about here, is that my baseball team (cleveland indians) could move to within a half a game of first place

• anddd we just did

What Girls Said 15

• no I am sick! so ):

• Hope you get better soon Apple!☺❤🍎🍎

• Congrats!

I'm going to hang out with a friend today, it should be fun. And we're going out to eat, yay!

• Yayyy! That's exciting! :) Uh, the weather was nice, so there's that.

• Congrats on your last day of school. Today I got to sleep in and I finished season four of game of thrones and tonight I start season five. I think I will make myself an extra chocolate-ty hot cocoa when I start season five.

• Thanks and that's good 😊

• Well, today was senior skip day and I skipped... cause I'm a senior. So, there's that. :)

• Nah this entire week has left a heavy unhappy feeling in my chest so far.

• Thats awesome! Congrats! Sadly my day has been a pain but I had tacos for lunch so its about even lol 👍🏻

• Thanks and that's too bad

• congrats, i had my family visit today and we had a great time :D

• Thanks and that's great 😊

• My last day of high school is tomorrow, thats pretty big I guess. I also jisr registered for my college class scheduele and it seems pretty ideal

• Happy about how my workout went today. :)

• I'm happy because I was very active today after being sick for a week. Feels good to move and just be motivated

• Congrats to you! :).
    Um... I'm happy that I'm about to go eat at tender greens? XD

• Congrats!!!

• No not really.

• No, not really...
    But congrats...