If Trump loves Christians why won't he let the all-Christian hispanics flood into the US?

He says he only wants to ban Muslim Syrians and let the Christian Syrians in. Since Hispanic immigrants are 99.9% Christian why won't he let them in too?

0|0
6|23

Most Helpful Girl

• Because according to Trump they're icky brown people, drug mules and rapists of course. He doesn't realize they're also your average underpaid Trump enterprises employee.

0|0
    0|0
    • Funny thing is everyone is a racist, not just whites.

Go to youtube you'll see all these hispanics using foul language to say how much they hate the muslim "sand niggers" and how they want to convince Trump that hispanics are totally okay and that arabs are america's true enemy.

It's like a playground where all the other kids (non-whites) are trying to fit in with the cool kids (whites) so they pick on the weakest kid who's a loner (the muslims in this case).

• Show All
    • @fernandocuva1 There's obviously lots of racist all around, but they generally don't express their real feelings in public. They do on the internet where they can hide behind anonymity.

• THEY'VE BEEN More United than ever since Trump's run for presidency;HISPANICS, MIDDLE-EASTERN ETC.

What Girls Said 5

• Because we have laws, they CAN come he just wants them to come legally.

0|2
    0|0
    • Actually he wants to stop hispanic immigration altogether. Meaning instead of flooding in the millions, they're trickle through the Trump wall gates in a few hundred.

• No that's the policy he proposed. He said that they can come in, just LEGALLY rather than sneaking in and this is why we have to build the wall.

• Non of the 11 million he'll deport are going to be allowed to come back

• Trump loves trump... he is a " christian" . he is working over all these white voters its ridiculous. He is working this white supremacist talk and adds in christian... its kinda been a thing for a long time... Imagine if someone went to a trump rally who was middle eastern speaking aramaic. They would get so much hate... So how could they be a christian " follower of jesus" when jesus himself was a brown man from jursulem born in modern day palestine and spoke hebrew and aramaic.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think religion is mosly just a racial identity. Most white christians, even many of those who go to church, don't really believe in God. They only view Christianity as their racial identity, even though it was forced on them by the romans who said "convert or die".
      That's why you always saw so many blacks in america convert to Islam, cause they view christianity as a white religion.

• Show All
    • Ethiopia, the patriarchs of Constantinople, Alexandria, Jerusalem, and Antioch, and pretty much the entire Middle East would beg to differ with you, which possesses non-white Christians who've been Christian since before the religion ever even arrived in Europe. Islam was no better toward Blacks in light of the Arab Slave Trade.

• @JRICHARDS1996 ofcourse it was in the middle east its a abrahamic religion the europeans where pegan. And Constantinople /roman empire made being a christian illegal for 300 years. Constantinople himself was killing thousands of Christians each month. and islam, invaded the middle aat after the collapse of the roman empire they too where killing Christians until Constantinople found a use for the religion people where willing to die for. And once he came the firat christians king he started pushing the Muslims out of hebrew territory former roman territory

• Not sure if I like Trump but I know I don't like Hillary

1|0
    0|0
  • cuz white people

0|0
    0|0
  • what? if you are going to hate trump at find something that half way makes sense.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Dear Hiding Behind Anonymous Label,

Your question is not very clever and attempts to bait people into arguing about religion. No Sale!

The issue is not based upon religious views or preferences. Temporary ban on Muslim Syrians because we have no way of determining which of then represent security risks and we know that ISIS is sending out terrorists disguised as refugees.

Trump did not say he would ban Hispanic immigrants. He said that we should control immigration and that it is necessary to build a wall for that purpose.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of those Christian Hispanics vote blue. They say even Texas will be a blue state in a couple generations. Keeping immigrants away or creating more obstacles for them is all about politics. People don't care who they are. They care about who the immigrants will vote for once they become legal. That will hurt Republicans in southern red states who have a large Hispanic population.

They say it has to do with color or religion or language but that's all total bullshit. It's about votes and who will be worse off with more immigration. It isn't the Democrats. Most Europeans, Latinos, Canadians and Asian immigrants tend to vote far more left than American citizens. An influx of them hurts conservative voters and conservatism in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trump is a populists, thus on any subject in the actuality, he shouts the slogan which he hopes will bring him most votes. Afterwards, IF he's elected, he'll change his stance.

0|1
    0|0
    • Populists remain popular by acting on the right-wing promises they make, even if they are con-men like Trump.
      Just look at the fascist states of Hungary and Poland, their leaders are highly corrupt and authoritative but they maintain power by translating their hateful rhetoric into legislature and they never change their stances.

Don't be be surprised when Trump does actually start deporting and banning minorities.

• If Trump does actually starts deporting and banning minorities he'll get all smaller companies and business owners south of Mason Dixon against him. Americans are too expensive for these employers.

• He'll pass some laws to compensate whatever losses he personally got by not having third world workers.
      Plus the fact he will get to lower taxes on the top 1% so heavily means he'll really become a billionnaire (some analysts believe he's not really a billionnaire at the moment, i. e. has less than 1 billion dollars)

• Respect for the rule of law? Tapping into general frustration with a broken immigration system? Realizes that there are a limited number of available spots for people in this country, and no country in the world has an uncontrolled immigration system?

Take your pick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they aren't refugees.
    They are just leeching off the USA and sending billions of US dollars back home.

More importantly Trump supports Americans, before religious groups. He is more American than Christian
    and Puts the need of Americans before the needs of the Christian community

People should not be accepted into the USA solely based on their religion

Your argument is illogical

1|0
    0|0
  • Please Latinas, flood the US
    Flood us real good

0|0
    0|0
    • It's mostly men who are flooding, then they send back money to their latinas who stayed in mexico.

• Show All
    • I'd stay away from latinas if I were you. I heard stories where her father will cut off your penis if he finds you having sex with her without his permission.

• I wouldn't stay away if I were you. They are attractive as hell dude trust me on this one. Estan fuego 🔥🔥🇮🇹🇮🇹😍😍

• Because they're not US citizens and don't belong here. Do you let your neighbors to just waltz into your house and eat your food?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because if there is something that Trumps hate above all, it's logic !

0|0
    0|0
  • He's claimed multiple times that he simply wants to regulate the flow of Hispanic immigrants into the United States, meaning that plenty of good Christian Hispanics may enter.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a question that will backfire no matter which way you answer it so I'll refrain.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• Show All
    • Good for you :)

• thank you.

• Because a President's first priority is the US Constitution and the rule of law.

0|0
    0|0
  • if Hitler loved Christians why did he never state the NSDAP was a Christian party or not? politicians dont care about these things. they just want the love of the people, and their votes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd also like to know why a free market advocate such as himself justifies the fact that building a wall between the U. S. and Mexico interferes with the labor market, which is what's bringing them here in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Separation of church and state?

The fact that he cannot just do a law to pass certain religions. We won't ever aprove that. It tastes bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is a nativist, that is why

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not a Christian

0|0
    0|0
  • it's politics 90% of them are liars

0|0
    0|0
  • Ethier way I answer I'll get backlash. So I won't.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey don't worry, express your opinion. You're anonymous on the internet so what difference does it make?

• Yeah ok thanks

• because we have laws to become legal citizens (and there are millions of legal Mexican US citizens)

0|0
    0|0
  • Trump only loves himself

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you're trying to convince people that you know Trump's thoughts, and that since his actions are at odds with what you know to be his thoughts, then Trump is acting crazy.

I think, however, that you *can't * read his mind, and that you just don't like him.

I don't like him either; but I can accept that Trump and I just have different opinions about politics.

0|0
    0|0
  • He just wants the illegal Hispanics to come here legally. Any debate over immigration must distinguish between legal and illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants break the law when the come here.

0|0
    0|0