Girls, Rebellion or Mystery?

Girls, Rebellion or Mystery?
Girls whos more attractive to you the guy who rebels against authority and dose what he wants when he wants or the loner who's brooding and mysterious and why?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Both of them have their pluses.
    Rebellions are always more open, happy, brave, funny to be with and most importantly rebellious - all those traits are impressive for girls.
    Mysterious guys - they are interesting, make us curious about what lays behind them. They seem to be intelligent and challenging. They make girls eager to help those guys to open up. But they have minuses as well , mostly mysterious guys are shy ones or guys with dark past (i mean bad childhood or something like that) it may cause some problems to the relationship.

What Girls Said 19

• The loner who's brooding and mysterious. Although I like a man who takes control, mysterious men are more interesting to observe (not to be creepy) as opposed to the type that boasts around. They are the type that makes me want to get to know who they are.

• The loner. He comes off as intelligent and mature. I enjoy the mystery. It's sexy. My first boyfriend was like this... my current boyfriend is too <3 The rebel might look cool, but being reckless can really f up one's record!!!

• damnn... both! they'll rock my world by being adventurous and exciting by keeping me on my toes and curious as hell!

• The good person who treats me nice and preferably loves animals.

The guy who rebels against authority stereotype, I'd rather pass, can't he just grow up?

The brooding mysterious guy, can't he just lighten up?

• you 're asking if I prefer goth or punk guys? Depends on the person. The one who rebels against authority, does he do a meaningful rebellion or he just likes to protest for everything? The loner, does he also love literature and music?

• Mystery gets me extremely curious.

• Whose this guy? Doesn't even look rebel to me at all! 2pac is a real rebel! Steve jobs! Beyounce, M. J, Oprah
    These are examples of real rebel people, why attracted to them? Because they're not fooled by the system and brainwashed like everyone else, they create, and make a REAL change.

• Neither of those. One's probably a criminal (ew) and the other one is probably completely emotionally unavailable (ew).

• whichever 1 is better looking

• A bit of both is fine. Someone who is rebellious, and does anything he wants for his own interest is kind of retarded. And being so mysterious can be creepy.

• both are so exciting

• I think the guy who rebels. It shows that he is driven and has his own opinions, and the way he isn't afraid to stand up for what he believes in is admirable and hot as fuck

• The loner 😍😍

• Love both of those shows but I don't really have a preference

• Rebel! Fuck the Man!!

• Mystery guy, I'm kind of curious.

• The one on the right is more physically attractive

• Mysterious

• Mystery because I'd want to figure him out. Rebel guy would annoy me. It's a skill knowing when to keep your mouth shut. Otherwise it can get you into trouble or just make you look dumb/immature.