Name one thing you feel proud of even if you probably shouldn't?

For me, I recently hooked up with a local celeb that is WOW and yeah. I know I'm trash for saying this haha but at least I'm not giving out names or anything.

I think she has a boyfriend. I know she used to date this ugly 40 something year old dude but I don't know if they're still together. I didn't know she was into girls either. It was fun.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I recently set up a business (last week)

In the space of 3 days I had achieved the same amount of likes as my friends company that's been going 6 months...

• Poor friend but good for you

• Yeah... And it wasn't a staggering amount, not thousands, only 68, but the standard of work produced mine is far better.
      If anyone wants to help me out I'll give out the link... Haha #shamelessselfpromotion

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 5

• I dont know if it is wrong... but I am proud of my butt. I work really hard at the
    gym. I like to wear jeans to show it off.

• I'm not afraid to threaten people and follow through with my threats, and people know that so no one crosses me anymore

• I got to watch Civil War without having to spend a dime.

• All the girls were drooling all over this guy, and I got to bring him home with me that night! Best feeling ever! ;)

• I slept with a guy in an open relationship. It's totally fine, his girlfriends knows and is my friend and even asks for slightly too many details.

The secretly proud part: the boyfriend told his girlfriend I gave better blowjobs than her (when she asked for details), at which she got mad because it was a mean thing to say. While I should have thought something like 'what a dick move, it's not fair to compare girls that way, you're making her feel insecure' all I thought was 'yay I give good head and I didn't even deep-throat him yet' (which I can). Feeling proud.