What do you think of quiet people?

I get accused of being a serial killer a lot 😂

0|0
15|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Im actually very quiet in person.
    I don't care as long as they're not weird.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I'm kinda careful around quiet/shy people because I don't particularly know them well. I don't know how they will react but I'm quiet as well so I can relate :P

0|0
    0|0
  • They're just like me. I had people telling me I'm weird, but I don't mind.
    There's nothing wrong with being quiet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have an issues with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Think quite people are excellent listeners and may more attention to things. being quite is sometimes beneficial

0|0
    0|0
  • That's when u use it against them... I used yo get called a zombie because of my dermatitis so I said that means I can eat your brain ow wait you don't have one

0|0
    0|0
  • I am one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same. I've been told I'll grow up to be a serial killer because I'm so quiet. But that'll never be the case 😂 Being quiet doesn't make me a killer

0|0
    0|0
    • One of my brothers friends is literally terrified of me, cuz he thinks I'm a killer because I'm quiet I can't help but tease him sometimes😂😂😂

• 😂 that's so bad of you... but so funny at the same time 😂😂

• ahahaha that's kinda funny, but I get how it can be annoying. I have no idea what advice to give that isn't "show more of yourself" or "stop caring what other people think", though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really.

0|0
    0|0
  • my teacher have told me that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm one of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a quiet person, cuz of aspergers, they can have poor social skills

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with us quiet people

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm quiet. I get accused of being mad, sad not feeling well or suspicious. Why do I always have to talk?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Well introverted people can't help it. I am actually quite a outgoing person when you get to know me but most of the time when I'm quiet it's because I just don't f*ck with y'all haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not a good vibe boyo. No one is picking up chicks by acting like a serial killer. Start talking more

0|0
    0|0
  • They may be less recognizable, but they are greatly appreciated by me. I hate people who are too talkative.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get called "the quiet giant" at my gym. People say that quiet is a sign of distress or a personality disorder, but that's bs

0|0
    0|0
  • Quiet people are good. They talk when they have something to say, rather than when they need attention to satisfy their insecurities.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're serial killers.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them they talk little crap but once they say something it comes real deep with feelings and sh1t y'know

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody really notices me I'm like a silent ninja lol

0|0
    0|0
  • weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loose cannons, their the ones ya need to watch out for