Do you believe the universe gives you signs to do things?

let me rephrase the question: do you believe god gives you signs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, a talking universe! groovy! Somehow this concept makes God extremely plausible

• Yes and no.

• Sorry, that was suppose to be my opinion, not a reply to yours. Sorry.
      P. S. that's how Deadpool operates, he gets “messages from the universe" in his cereal or in an infomercial.

• Not a problem, I've done the same myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, everything happens for a reason and sometimes the universe tries to show you what needs to be done.

What Guys Said 16

• absolutely not.
    I believe God gave mankind the gift of free will, and trying to control us or move us like puppets for a particular reason goes against the very nature he chose to bestow on us.

• I actually think the future is set. I've had too many episodes of DeJa Vu, to think I have any say in what happens next.

• My answer is no.
    Hearing voices is a symptom of bad mental health.

• I never felt that, so, for me, i just know him for his popularity. For a lot of people that's enough to influence them.

Might just be you inner self trying to communicate with you, using "god" as a mask that you can understand.

• Nope

• Nopeeeee

• No. His instructions are already on paper. Obey his laws, love your neighbor, and basically just be a good person. If God gave you a sign you'd know it without a doubt. Noah didn't think he was going nuts... he knew it was God xD

• yeah i do believe that

• No, I believe in the force.

• nope

• Yes always

• No, that sounds like religion and religion is nonsensical.

• Yes and no.

• yes sometimes it whistles in my ear Do it Dooo ittt do it boyy!! whatcha waiting on?

• Don't tell universe, but it told me to say no.

• I'm not religious. But I do believe in karma, it will get ya.

What Girls Said 8

• I believe that the universe/god gives me signs to do things that I want to do anyway. In other words, signs that I should do what I want to and would have done anyway, and am simply looking for justification behind.

• Lol, I do feel that way sometimes. I mean, if the universe wants me to do it, then I probably should listen.

• the fuck is the universe..
    people will believe something as foolish like the universe is leading things but refuse to believe that there is God who gives you these signs

now tell me which one does sound more like a fairytale

• Well, if the universe is my intuition, then yes I believe.
    If not, then I'm not sure.

• no, sounds like bullshit

• Universe... who is this universe. God yes, universe no.

• Its upto u, if u believe so but my strong opinion its a big NO

• I'd like to think that it does.