What do you guys wear to the gym?

Just lol @ you if you still put on clothes to the gyms. I recently cancelled my gym membership and have been lifting in the garage butt naked. I positioned the fan so when I'm deep in an ATG squat , it's sending a pleasant breeze perfectly straight up my angus. Bliss is an understatement boyos. I barely even break a sweat anymore. Here's a pic.
What do you guys wear to the gym?BRB not getting my clothes all dirty
BRB being naked feels great
BRB get to stare at your naked self and mire your gainz
BRB no clothes restricting your vascularity
BRB nude rear gloot spreads in the mirror.

Anyone else have a garage gym?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuk yea fgit, Glad u quit these broke shitty gyms. I lift in my basement in one of tightest briefs or occasionally my joks too but it depends on how I am feeling at that moment

What Girls Said 12

• Ewwwwwwwwwwwww tony!!! TMI!!!

• I'm not trying to get arrested for public indecency, so I wear a sports bra, t-shirt, shorts or capris, and sneakers. :P

• I wear which ever tank top, shorts, and a sweat band. It's annoying as hell having sweat keep going into your eyes. -_-

• Can't go naked because not everyone has a garage with a gym in it lol.
    Shorts + tank tops are what I wear.

• I have boobs so... yeah, I need my sports bra. Lol, no nude workouts for me.

• I have a gym in my basement! The only bar I have is attached to my assisted bench so I can't do free weight squats but I have pretty much everything else! I agree, it's awesome to have everything within a few steps.

I like going to the gym though too cause I feel like i push myself harder when people are around to watch me.

• A T Shirt with a sports bra and some yoga pants. Oh and my Nikes. I put my hair in a bun and wear a sweatband.

• I don't do the gym thing. I prefer to work out at home.

• I wear basketball shorts, gym tshrit and running shoes

• Leggings, sports bra, sleeveless tank, mostly from under armour and VS. No home gym except for a treadmill, but I go to 24.

• Good for you...

What Guys Said 12

• hahahaha pls upload pics of rear gloot spread
    um why do u have to get a home gym to admire your dink vascularity naked self? I do that in the mens room every day?

http://i.imgur.com/Bklv9hT.jpg

Stringers n tapered pants generally from Physique Bodyware or Aesthetic Revolution

• Try and find something wrong with this post

Protip: you can't

• I just wear my gym shoes and a loin cloth.

• Well shorts and t-shirt, Buttttt I am trying to convince my father to make the rooftop a gym for me wish me luck lol

• Just sweats and a t-shirt or tank top, sometimes shorts.

• Aww.. I was hoping the pic would be a nude selfie

• I go in butt naked.

• Pretty much anything. Why would I pay attention to what I wear to the gym?

• I wear sneakers, shorts, and a plain t-shirt

• I just wear slim fit joggers and a stringer brah. Feels good mirin vascularity in a stringer.

• i wear baggy sweat pants and a hoody. I want to maximize sweat so i burn the most fat/calories.

• i wear a t-shirt and a long t-shirt with short pants