I made her cry?

Me and my girlfriend got an in argument and I yelled at her and she started crying

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay? and?
    Go tell her you're sorry then.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• tell her sorry and give her some space

• Aww that's sad, but tomorrows a new day buttercup so kiss her and make up when she is no longer upset

• It happens.
    Let her cool down and talk later.

• Sometimes you gotta choose between being correct in an argument, and having a happy relationship. Think about what you said to make her cry. Just apologize.

• Don't yell at her! Me personally I hate it when my boyfriend does it. I mean I don't cry but I do tell him to lower his voice.

• You shouldn't have yelled at her

• You should apologize asap. Believe me, it hurts a lot!

• don't fucking yell at your girlfriend, of course she started crying. go apologize to her

• Sometimes people cry when they're really frustrated... Arguments frustrate people. Just let her know you didn't mean to make her cry and work at resolving the issue without raising your voice next time.

What Guys Said 11

• Wait a little until things calm down and apologize or you'll have a big problem to solve later.

• You shouldn't yell at her. Sometimes girls are really sensitive and they are really emotional! I'd never yell at a girl because I would hurt her feelings. If I did at work, I'd be fired at an instant. I love emotional girls, but you shouldn't yell at her. She could see that as a real turn-off.

• Sounds like a typical relationship or something.
    I wouldn't know.

• Go apologies for her , hug her , say how sorry you're and that you won't do it again and that you shouldn't have yelled at her

• Trust me on this.. Wait for her to calm down, go buy a flower, or find some, get some chocolate, and find her, bring these things to her, and tell her you're sorry. Most important part of this is to mean it when you say your sorry.

• Two reasons she did that first is you genuinely upset her by say an act of pure aggression of saying something very insensitive

The second is perhaps emotional manipulation due to the loss of the argument or her trying to quickly defuse the whole argument for what ever reason

But which reasoning it is I can't say in this context

• Cool story bro ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Apologize after she calm down (even if she is wrong, she is right)

• Wha
      That doesn't make sense

• Welcome to Relationship Land. Go tell her that's what she gets for screwing up.

• I don't want to be buggy but what happened and then I can help you

• WTF dude
    never yell at any girl
    even is she was wrong just keep calm and fuck her

• Leave out the WTF and the "f*** her" part and your reply would be perfect.

• the point is never yell at your girl or any other girl
      even if she made u mad as hell just ignore her and walk away

• I like how you said that we should never yell at a girl. I wouldn't have sex with her after a big argument. I'd apologize first before we stripped down.

• thats a great achievment want a cup?