Who was nietzsche? What did he do?

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Where to start... The man was nothing short of a genius. His principle message states that the majority of human ambitions are unoriginal as they have been swayed by beliefs that appeal to 'perfect' or 'divine' institutions. He urges people to examine why they believe what they believe n if they think critically they will come to the conclusion that any belief is a human fabrication n so the 'human' operates as a cog for a ideal system that controls him. Only in recognition of subjective truth can the status of Overman be achieved, as you live to create n love the values you make for yourself.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some philosopher... I only learned very little about him.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• He was a German philosopher and writer and one of the most influential and important philosophers of the 19th century. Many of his ideas and works are still relevant today.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHWbZmg2hzU

1|0
    0|0
  • He's famous for making a sign which said "God is Dead - Nietzche". Some years later God made a sign which read "Nietzche is Dead - God"

1|1
    0|0
  • All I remember is that he was a philosopher who was quoted as saying "god is dead".

1|0
    0|0
  • He was a philosopher, so he thought.

1|0
    0|0
  • He came up with an archetype of the ideal man (the Uberman), contributed to the philosophy of Nihilism, and more generally is considered a luminary western philosopher.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just some dude who said God is dead.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think he's a nihilistic philosopher that said 'God is dead'

1|0
    0|0
  • Its a nazi who is an evil mustache.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!