I work with this 46 year old mexican woman and she was like because I am shy that I will never find a?

girlfriend and that i will remain single because of it, its because she thinks i am quiet and it kind of hurt inside.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I still don't get why you pmed me with this question and u keep asking me abnoutit.., like I don't care

• AWWWW you're SO CUTE

What Guys Said 4

• You can train yourself to be less shy, and you don't need to be extremely extroverted to get a girlfriend.

• How can i?

• Maybe Naomi likes you. In any case she's interested in talking to you and you can use that as practice and who knows, she could introduce you to a girl friend or a sister...

• yeah she's really pretty i tried texting her but she hasn't replied she moved back to utah

• Ignore her. Do not allow yourself to be defined by the ignorance and stupidity of other people.

• you are making her sound like she is right. #someeffortrequired
    you are going to have to find a way around your shyness

• That's rude of her but sort of true if you are painfully shy. Just get out there, talk to women

• im not really that shy around girls i mean i can try a little

• yeah im not a teen anymore and i am turning 25 in a few months

• Who cares I didn't start having sex till I was 21 I've been with 3 people now big whoop