I just got an internship writing for the Odyssey?

first: yayyyy! This would be a great creative outlet. Second: what should my first article be about? I can write about anything.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should pick something that you're passionate about as your first article. And congratulations! That's an amazing achievement. Good work!

What Guys Said 7

• Congratulations!

• Write about why Bernie shouldn't be counted out.

• Heck yeah *high five* good job!!

• Clinton's email scandal

• Write about what an honor it is.

• Write a review of a book or movie you read/watched recently

• you tell us. what do YOU want to write about?

• I love books and just writing in general. I have an opinion on just about anything.

What Girls Said 4

• Is that the website where people post articles like:
    "An open letter to my ex best friend" or "an open letter to the man I thought I'd spend the rest of my life with"

• Yes. There are people do choose to write more serious stuff other than the examples you gave. At the moment, I don't really know what I kind of want to go into healthcare but I kind of want to go into writing. This would give me a chance to decide which I like better. And I can write about whatever.

• What about your internship experience so far? You can do a follow up piece at the end of your internship

• What are some topics that interest you?

• Congrats! How about you write about GaG?