How can you dream of the same dream again?

I met this hot guy and I want to see him again lol when I finally got him in his bed and agreed to have sex in bed then I woke up:(

So that means dreams do mean something... I kinda know this guy and he likes me.. So.. He wants to have sex with me omg :o
Ok jk he doesn't really like me. We've never talked. Ugh I wish I can read his mind ehe:(

Most Helpful Guy

• It shouldn't really be an epiphany that a guy wants to have sex with you. I can tell you that most of the guys you know, probably want to have sex with you. It's kind of our thing. But, from what you described, it seems as though *you* want to have sex with *him, given that *you* were the one who "finally got him in his bed". Although, I guess your subconscious might be telling you that he also wants to bang. But I tend to think that dreams like that are more about what you desire or need.

Now, as for having the same dream again. That's kind of difficult. The only real way you have a good chance at it is if you go *right* back to sleep after you wake up. Sometimes you can end up right back in the same dream.

However. This is something I think everyone should learn how to do. Lucid dreaming. Scientifically proven, recently. There really is too much to explain, even for me. So I'll link you a video. Lucid dreams are dreams in which you become consciously aware that you are *dreaming*. At that point, you become God of your dream world. You can do anything you want. Literally anything. You could fill the universe up with water, then fly-swim through it, eating all the stars. You could have sex with anyone you like, although interacting with people tends to make it a bit harder to maintain the dream world. Well, yeah. It takes practice.

Suffice it to say, you could do anything you like. It takes work. It's somewhat hard to do, takes a lot of planning, if you don't just naturally do it. You have to keep a dream journal and perform "reality checks" throughout the day to program your brain to see if it's dreaming. Then it will eventually do so in the dream, and boom. But totally worth it. Tooooootally worth it.

Lucidpedia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrV4vEDPkB0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure how that is possible.. I'm sure it's not impossible to do. But if i had a way, I would of told you. Being able to have the same pleasant dream over and over again would be nice

What Guys Said 2

• it means something when you dream something twice. i had a reoccurring dream when i was 16 about being abandoned then later that year after turning 17 my dad kicked me out for being gay so i was living alone in the auto shop my mom left me when she died

• I just recreate my current dream
    #luciddreaming

What Girls Said 3

• u can, yes.

• dunno, that has not happened to me. its a new one every night

• Try to think about the same stuff you were thinking about the day before you had that dream.

• I wasn't thinking about anything that day