Has anything amazing happened to you recently?

Today I found out that I will be given a graduate award for having the highest marks in my program. I get to accept the cheque this afternoon.

Has anything awesome happened to you? Please, share below so we can all celebrate together!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yess!!! I get to move back in with my mom and reconnect with an old friend (ok I give, more like crush). And congrats to you ❤️

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 8

• Ayeee congrats girl!! Also props for writing a positive question for everyone to share good news on.

Hmm.. for me nothing too big, but I've been hitting a rut in working out, been unmotivated and blah about it but I got inspired and wrote my own workouts the other day and I'm excited to try them out! My first one went really well.

• I'm happy that you have found your motivation again! It can be really difficult!

• Congratulations lovely! YAY!!
    Unfortunately nothing amazing has happened to me this week (this week if you want to talk about that). I'm hating this week. This week can actually go get hit by a bus and shot at three times with a rifle then hung up on a tree so i can shot an arrow in it with my recurve bow -__-"

In general though? like pac-man whenever I get things I've ordered online delivered to my door hehe

• Congratulations! :) I can't say anything like that has happened to me, but let's celebrate your great achievement, you smart cookie, you!

• I'm going to be a senior in less than 17 days

• I moved back with my sister after almost being homeless so that's good. Yes, that's how exciting and successful I am.

Congrats :)

• Well you know already know what's been happening to me lately... And congrats again!! I'm so proud of you 👍 :)

• Congratulations again! 😘

Uhhh this week

• Wow that's awesome. Congrats! 🙋💯