Good & Evil which side you will chose? time to make a big decision for your life, what kind of person do you want to be?

Good & Evil which side you will pick?
Good & Evil which side you will chose?  time to make a big decision for your life,what kind of person do you want to be?

"A note for all the GAGers who join this question"

I know this is just a question, but no matter which side you pick and chose, please always remember, be a bad evil person is always easier than being a good kind person, do not kill the kindness from your heart, keep the love in your heart, love and hope with the true light, you will never fall and if the devil invites you to dance, be strong and don't compromise with him, tell him off , rise your faith against the evil and do not ever forget one important thing prayer In the dark, God bless you all.

As for myself I will pick good side, I will chose be a good person in this life, try my best stay away from evil and bad things & I won't allow myself falling again and I will spend my whole life fight evil. before I think humans will keep falling , people gone bad and doing evil and bad things in life, good people In modern days is very rare, so I have no faith in human, but just when I walk alone in the darkness, there is a girl saved me from darkness and depression, I won't mention her in this question, she know who she is, she's one of us, she live among us and she's in our GAG community, her words Inspired me, she let me see the light from the dark, she light me up, she let me see the hope in mankind, so I can't thank enough to her. may god with always be with you, you're my light, you're my angel, you're the hope of all humans.

• I chose be a good person
  • I chose be a evil/bad person
  • I am struggling between good and evil
  • I chose both sides, we all have both sides
  • I really don't know the answer

Most Helpful Girl

• We have both sides. I know I'm both. I absolutely try my best to be good to everyone but I'm sorry once you cross my dark side there is no easy or no way for you to come back to my good side.

• It's ture all have both sides, but I wish your good side more stonger than your dakr side, I will never cross your dark side , so I have no chance to see your dark side, I will just stay in your good side. Just do not lose the faith and hope in good !

• Thanks Ron :).

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• How could I choose one?

Besides, there must be a balance between everything. "There can be no light without darkness, there can be no good without evil."

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8253afde88.jpg

I personally, cannot choose between the two so I would choose both. There are times when the good is needed, and times when the bad is needed.

• Technically speaking, there can be darkness without light. It's pretty much the fate of the universe.

• I know I was just kidding :P

• But the things is you can't be an angel and a devil at the same time that's twist and keep both sides with you only will torment your fragile soul, now check your heart which side is stronge and keep it well.

• We both have good and bad sides.

Sorry but you kinda sound preach-y here. Plus this question is just inviting trolls.

• Nope sorry I didn't even mention the religions, I didn't say anything about religions, I just asking people which side will chose. yes we both have good and bad sides, but in the end, you have to pick one side, cuz you can't always live in a struggling.

• No one said anything about religion lol. I meant like you going "everyone should be nice and good, and don't let evil into your heart" plus you reference god and the devil.. so...

plus i'm not struggling, i just recognize is never black and white. one decision you make may benefit one party but be a detriment to another.

• This is a great question. I want to share a story with you, this short story has impacted my life in so many levels, and I hope it can do the same for you guys.

I chose to be feed the good wolf.

Long ago, an old Cherokee was teaching his grandson about life, and he said- "My son, life is a battle. And it's between two wolves inside all of us. One is evil. It is anger. Envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith." The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather- "Which wolf wins?" The old Cherokee simply replied- "The one that you feed." It's simply for all of us. We all endure this battle, yet it is up to us to make the change- to not focus on the negative energy, but focus more on our blessings. Nonetheless, I hope you all have a great day, and always remember- Feed the good wolf.

• Good

• To tell you the truth, I would choose the side which would benefit me in the long run. Be it good or bad, I will go with my brain not with my heart.

• good cause i don't have the face to be a bad person

What Guys Said 5