Special Connection to Mom (Cosmic?)?

Do you have a special connection to your mom that seems... cosmic? My mom and I are alike and both intuitive. There are times she seems to read what is going on in my life where I had spoken nothin to her... she seems to know and will tell me.

I haven't had it the other direction.

ever experience this with your mom?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its normal and I have that connection to.

• noone else is expressing this connection though. I agree it should be... and I wonder what is missing when it isn't there? Thank you though!

• She can always guess with precise accuracy, when I am in trouble or have fight with someone.

What Girls Said 1

• Without dad not my mom. Well one time with gloves... but bc it was winter I think. More if a practical deduction than initiating, I think.

• I don't understand. I'm talking bout some kind of a chemistry where they are tuned into your mind beyond talking or in advance of it.

What Guys Said 4

• Same with me. I think she knows me. But i can't always know her though

• Nope. I had a falling out with my mom when I was 12. Only recently started talking to her again but we're never going close like some people are with their parents.

Which is okay. That's just how life goes sometimes.

• wow... at 12, that had to be hard...

• I'd be lying if I said it wasn't... my behavior was testament to how well I was coping with life in and around that time. But I grew up and learned to better accept the cards I've been dealt.

• Incest.

• are you saying you had incest or that what you read in my question sounds like that? My mom was awsome and treated me like a mom should

• Only God can judge!

• I have no special connection with my mom