What is the one thing you would change about yourself?

This change is somethings that is impossible to actually pull off?

Updates:
In other words something that can't. Be changed now

0|0
15|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Physically: My eczema scars. And my lose more weight to be super skinny.
    Mentally: stop procrastinating, stop pushing people who care about me away :(

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be taller, assuming superpowers are out of the question.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Become a master at learning things really fast.

0|2
    0|0
  • I would be a super genius at chess, piano, violin, harp, mathematics, physics, economics, and speak 30 languages fluently, and be a prima ballerina and level 10 gymnast and have the skill of a master painter, oh and never any acne :P or stretch marks, my hips came in with a bang.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forever done with acne or fix my stomach/weight to where I'd want it to be.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be nicer. I used to be the people pleaser type, which is no good. But now, because of circumstances, I'm a lot colder, mostly unsympathetic, and a lot more unapologetic. I can still be nice, but I'm a lot meaner than I'm used to.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish I wasn't so shy

0|1
    0|0
  • I would go back to the moment I was born and change my gender. I hate periods!

0|1
    0|0
  • My self-esteem, and yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm
    No more eczema, little bit taller, wiser

0|0
    0|0
  • Have the ability to be inviable whenever I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends say I am too giving and should be more selfish. I dunno O. o

0|0
    0|0
  • my virginity.

0|0
    0|0
    • wait not the fact that i am a virgin, the fact that its such a big deal to some guys lol

• Show All
    • @Scrambledagain no like the fact that I'm a virgin is a big deal to them. Like it freaks them out that they're more experienced than me

• Oh... I was way off lol. You are pretty (going by your profile pic) so I would also be taken aback finding out you are a virgin. Wouldn't freak me out though. I would think your are lying more than anything else;)

• My quality is both a blessing and a curse. I'm straight-forward. I'm incapable of playing games, basically, which can be bad when I'm trying to form a relationship with a guy. But on the other hand, being straightforward is good because I know what I want.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either my skin (I have acne :( ) or just my general confidence/ social aptitude.

0|1
    0|0
  • My indecisiveness.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I wish I could be 15 years younger :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Nada, I'm good, d00d.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing I can think of

0|1
    0|0
  • If I could... it would be the digits in my bank account.

0|1
    0|0
  • My calf insertions lol. They are too high and make my calves look small.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was more of a dick. My nice guy personality seriously doesn't help me in love and life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Orr! number 1! You could always make lots of money. I've never seen a guy in a Ferrari who's short of a good loving woman :-)...;-)

• @Indigo91 😂 Fully agree. Funny thing is, I have a personal bet that I'm gonna be a millionaire before I attract the woman I want lol