What is the one thing you would change about yourself?

This change is somethings that is impossible to actually pull off?

In other words something that can't. Be changed now

Most Helpful Girl

• Physically: My eczema scars. And my lose more weight to be super skinny.
    Mentally: stop procrastinating, stop pushing people who care about me away :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be taller, assuming superpowers are out of the question.

What Girls Said 14

• Become a master at learning things really fast.

• I would be a super genius at chess, piano, violin, harp, mathematics, physics, economics, and speak 30 languages fluently, and be a prima ballerina and level 10 gymnast and have the skill of a master painter, oh and never any acne :P or stretch marks, my hips came in with a bang.

• Forever done with acne or fix my stomach/weight to where I'd want it to be.

• I would be nicer. I used to be the people pleaser type, which is no good. But now, because of circumstances, I'm a lot colder, mostly unsympathetic, and a lot more unapologetic. I can still be nice, but I'm a lot meaner than I'm used to.

• I wish I wasn't so shy

• I would go back to the moment I was born and change my gender. I hate periods!

• My self-esteem, and yes.

• Hmm
    No more eczema, little bit taller, wiser

• Have the ability to be inviable whenever I want.

• My friends say I am too giving and should be more selfish. I dunno O. o

• my virginity.

• wait not the fact that i am a virgin, the fact that its such a big deal to some guys lol

• @Scrambledagain no like the fact that I'm a virgin is a big deal to them. Like it freaks them out that they're more experienced than me

• Oh... I was way off lol. You are pretty (going by your profile pic) so I would also be taken aback finding out you are a virgin. Wouldn't freak me out though. I would think your are lying more than anything else;)

• My quality is both a blessing and a curse. I'm straight-forward. I'm incapable of playing games, basically, which can be bad when I'm trying to form a relationship with a guy. But on the other hand, being straightforward is good because I know what I want.

• Either my skin (I have acne :( ) or just my general confidence/ social aptitude.

• My indecisiveness.

What Guys Said 6

• I wish I could be 15 years younger :(

• Nada, I'm good, d00d.

• Nothing I can think of

• If I could... it would be the digits in my bank account.

• My calf insertions lol. They are too high and make my calves look small.

• I wish I was more of a dick. My nice guy personality seriously doesn't help me in love and life.

• Orr! number 1! You could always make lots of money. I've never seen a guy in a Ferrari who's short of a good loving woman :-)...;-)

• @Indigo91 😂 Fully agree. Funny thing is, I have a personal bet that I'm gonna be a millionaire before I attract the woman I want lol