Why doesn't anyone see me?

Why am I invisible, and i dont mean just for guys, for everyone. I don't know if its because im kinda shy or awkward, i dont think its because of my looks, Im not that beautiful, but i have cute face. And why dont guys see me. Its like im invisible, and when i like some guy, he likes my friend. And my friends dont talk to me unless i start talking to them. I dont know what to do, i just feel like im not good enough to be friends with them and like im not good enough for someone to like me, which is obvious, bc no one likes me, but i dont know how to change it. Please help me

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm invisible too. Just today at the gym I was opening my locker & some guy stood right behind me & the bench mixing a protein (?) drink.
    The other day at the gym I was at my locker watching something on TV. A guy stood right in front of me so I couldn't see the TV.
    Worse then that my car must be invisible too.

Most Helpful Girl

• u've got a super power, use it to ur advantage. pray to the many faced gods and join the faceless men

What Guys Said 6

• You must first love yourself which requires seeing great value in yourself. Otherwise others will sense your insecurity and either keep their distance or take advantage of you. Learn to love yourself and exude confidence. Demand respect and you'll always get it!

• Well based on your post it seems like you have pretty low confidence and that's a turn off for everyone in general. People like to be around others who have high energy and fun, not depressing. Try being more upfront and less reserved. You seem like a good person and that you already have some friends, so just experiment with them a little. You'll be fine

• Maybe u have a resting bitch face, or you have bad body language that makes it look like you want to be alone.

• First of all don't say that no one likes you cause this world is big and you don't know everyone
    Second I like you
    Third you should chill
    Fourth you're cute
    Fifth just be confident and awesome

• Well thank you, but you can't like me and say i'm cute because you don't know me 😂🙈

• Why not?
      I can feel the cuteness 😜 LOL

• Start with trying to be, feel and sound more confident.
    People like confident, passionate and positive people...

• I'm trying but i guess its just not working for me 😞

• You aren't even 18. I can bet ya you're either doing it wrong or not doing hard enough...

• You're unimportant.

What Girls Said 1

• Meh.

When you feel you have value to offer, you will see that people see that value.

If you don't feel that, it's time to figure out what about yourself you do not like. Then change it. You might need therapy if you find you cannot change it on your own.

But in the end you will find most people are so focused on themselves, they barely have time to focus on you, let alone dislike you.

:\